Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

I dunno if there are any other drummers on the board, but holy fucking shit. All three of these guys blow my mind every time I see any of them play:

Ln6b_nBM-V8

Shit starts to go over the top at like 3:20.

Edit: 7:01-7:12 is some of the sickest drumming I've ever seen.

Dude Gadd is arguably the best drummer alive, his groove is absolutely impeccable. Weckl and Colaiuta are masters in their own sense as well.. how long you played man?? I haven't been able to play for about 2 years unfortunately but before that I played for 13.

this broad comes into my work, lives a couple blocks away from me. She's completely insane, and is having an open "post invasion" party at her house on Nov 14th. Definitely gonna go.

IniZmk0cZXU

would smash.

youtube her for video rants about:

reptilian invasion

ufo's working with Barack to destroy humanity

Nazi strongholds in Australia

+ more

from her Facebook:

Divine love entered me on Jan 31st 2010, on Valentine's day two weeks later I awoke knowing antimatter physics intimately and am now about the business of being a theoretical physicist and inventor of several key technologies that will make all humans equal with abundant riches, free energy, health and ease of transportation issues with anti-gravity. Its all in acoustics my friends, phonon power wahoo!!!

befriend her here:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1515615035&ref=ts

this shit is SO fucking next:

"US-Sino Rap Battle," brought to you by the same Taiwanese animators that covered the Jay Leno vs. Conan O'Brien epic debate and the "Steve Jobs' Reality Distortion Field"

IGYAhiMwd5E

"we own yo ass BIATCH" hhahahahahha

this broad comes into my work, lives a couple blocks away from me. She's completely insane, and is having an open "post invasion" party at her house on Nov 14th. Definitely gonna go.

IniZmk0cZXU

would smash.

youtube her for video rants about:

reptilian invasion

ufo's working with Barack to destroy humanity

Nazi strongholds in Australia

+ more

if i was a reptillian i would fuck them titties asap.