theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

^ Oh wow. It didn't even look like he was bleeding that much. Although I'm sure he was.

That was intended for the bull video. I got distracted after typing and posted minutes later.

PWjWR.gif

what the fuck is going on here that i'm missing? my brain can't comprehend that being what happens on impact with a golf ball...

what the fuck is going on here that i'm missing? my brain can't comprehend that being what happens on impact with a golf ball...

aMqM13EUSKw

high speed camera at 70,000 fps of a golf ball traveling at 150 mph, most likely outta air cannon

thats wussup

best part of that is;

His friend Katze Lupus Burn added, "We're not a gang at all. Gangs are like posers. They just want attention, that's why they go along tagging stuff. The pack? We're a family. We go to each other for our problems."

also wut:

One of the wolf pack, whom many consider the "alpha dog," received some international acclaim when a neighbor's dog went missing, only to have its skull found in the possession of 18-year old, Wolfie Blackheart.

Where is this taking place? Midwest?

This is some seriously next level American Psycho/Christian Bale interpretation. His facial expressions are spot on. Apparently Miles Fisher has also doubled for Tom Cruise. He's like a Christian Bale x Tom Cruise bastard child.

6cPuaqGZGro

it said san antonio. jesus, if i had kids like that i would not be able to resist the urge to beat them.

Next level goth-ninja?

Where is this taking place? Midwest?

Think they said San Antonio, TX

This is some seriously next level American Psycho/Christian Bale interpretation. His facial expressions are spot on. Apparently Miles Fisher has also doubled for Tom Cruise. He's like a Christian Bale x Tom Cruise bastard child.

omfg - would totally rep you twenty times for that. Pure genius.

lF YOU KILL MY DOG

IM A KILL YOUR CAT

seriously though I'd murder an emo kid for fucking with my dog

Been waiting for this level of surfing a long time. This kid is sick...

FWFkCyO4gR4

At least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.

Because of its historical significance? A number of reasons really.

remember kids, don't bull-fight!

JULIO-APARICIO-GORED.jpg

This is amazing. I don't really give a shit about the animal cruelty debate but I always love when someone fucks with a wild animal and gets exactly what they deserve.

best part of that is;

also wut:

quote:

One of the wolf pack, whom many consider the "alpha dog," received some international acclaim when a neighbor's dog went missing, only to have its skull found in the possession of 18-year old, Wolfie Blackheart.

Alpha dog? They said she's the alpha dog? Look at them. Nobody dresses like that anymore. This must be in the middle of nowhere.

Oh man this loser is the worst. This fucking mall queer decapitated a dog?

That stupid little fantasy sword won't help her when Franny X comes to town for a mall goth rape spree.

Alpha dog? They said she's the alpha dog? Look at them. Nobody dresses like that anymore. This must be in the middle of nowhere.

Oh man this loser is the worst. This fucking mall queer decapitated a dog?

That stupid little fantasy sword won't help her when Franny X comes to town for a mall goth rape spree.

Let them be silly children and evolve as they go.

We all have lessons to learn from the mod/ska/punk/skinhead scenes in London, every goth subcatagory up until now (which I hope these kids learn).

At least they seem to understand the rules of being lone wolves with a welcoming wolf pack, which is what we do here every day.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdmiZyyGjQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Here you go bud (and you copy the "embed" code and put [ youtube ] no spaces tags around it)

Let them be silly children and evolve as they go.

We all have lessons to learn from the mod/ska/punk/skinhead scenes in London, every goth subcatagory up until now (which I hope these kids learn).

At least they seem to understand the rules of being lone wolves with a welcoming wolf pack, which is what we do here every day.

Absolutely not. I'm very tolerant of teen identity crisis. I had a few doozies. However, the hilarity of the one girl calling other flimsy teenage sub-"cultures" posers and implying that their WOLF TALES lend authenticity to their "bond" makes Juggelos look like a legitimate interest group. Lobby-worthy even.

Here's another picture of their alpha dog:

image6147041x.jpg

She claims the dog was already dead. That's bullshit. Her neighbor's dog went missing and then this... Look at the pic, a fresh kill:

poordog.jpg

Pieces of shit.

Subject exhausted.

what the fuck is wrong with these kids

why can't they develop an interest in fashunz and lavinz like every other respectable teenager?

poor doggie :(

seriously though I'd murder an emo kid for fucking with my dog

word. +rep if i could. These kids need to be put down , seriously.

I would literally beat the wolf out of her ass. If she ever touched one of my dogs, I would snap her fucking neck.