theLorax

Post some "Next level" shit.

"balancing 15 books on my head while reciting "pi" to the 100th digit and solving a rubik's cube. oh yes."

bUGjUCHSKLM&

That's just a stupid attempt at gaining momentary Youtube fame. Difficult, but not next level.

This gives me inspiration, who wants to eat me when I am dead? Its probably illegal but maybe I can consult my lawyer (Hannibal Concept)

anthony_hopkins_hannibal_lecter.jpg

pDxn0Xfqkgw

dunno if its a repost

jcfI0gf9oDc

This shit is previous level historic, but next level old world.

Lz3mn.jpg

http://mbvtravel.com/burials-in-tibet-not-for-sensitive-souls

The majority of Tibetans adhere to Buddhism, which teaches rebirth. There is no need to preserve the body, as it is now an empty vessel. Birds may eat it, or nature may let it decompose. So the function of the sky burial is simply the disposal of the remains. In much of Tibet the ground is too hard and rocky to dig a grave, and with fuel and timber scarce, a sky burial is often more practical than cremation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_burial

I was raised Tibetan Buddhist more or less, or at least that's the only ethos i knew as a kid.

I never heard of this shit till today.

I think its kinda cool, but i would still rather do what Hunter S

, or had done, for his big day.

also previous yet next level simultaneously

or just awesome

ol1JIJCGVxU&feature=related

last year i went to parts of rural southwestern china near tibet where they still do sky burials. i was in a hilly grassy area and i saw a lot of vultures flying around, so i asked the natives what was going on. i was astounded when they explained it to me.

^ something quite beautiful and zen about this cycle of life. we eat them. they eat us.

can u eat vulture?

can the sky burial be replicated with chickens?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofpQF_Uvv1s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofpQF_Uvv1s&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

oldschool..the second interview is better IMO..

"Hummer and a chicken feed.."

^Hahahahahahaha

You can tell which SuFu'ers are from Australia.

I get to hear Trent's colleagues everyday as I walk past the pharmacotherapy centre near my apartment.

The new Facebook updates are some truly 21st century, information age next level shit.

Taken from Facebook's Plan To Take Over the Web

...For instance, as IMDb adds "like" buttons to its pages, the site will tell Facebook which ones represent actors, which ones are directors, and which ones are movies. Facebook will thus get a tiny bit smarter—it will be able to tell the difference between The Rock and The Rock. That might not sound like a big deal, but this is exactly the sort of information that Google spends all its time building algorithms to try to determine. Now Facebook will get it for free, from Web owners themselves.

Facebook will also be learning about you, and thus it will be able to guess, based on your profile, whether you're looking for The Rock, rock music, or rock formations.

Reminds me of the AI character Jane in Orson Scott Card books. Her self awareness was born out of the complexity of an advanced society's computer and communications system; she just popped into existence without rhyme nor reason. Sort of how those still unresolved bugs in the Toyota computer guidance systems prevented people from slowing down their cars - top engineers can't find a solution and some view it as mysterious and unpredictable behavior evolving out of irreducibly complex systems.

Perhaps over time the behaviors of guidance systems and information databases will become more and more bizarre.. or most frighteningly of all... aware.

I for one disabled all that new facebook shit.

The new Facebook updates are some truly 21st century, information age next level shit.

Taken from Facebook's Plan To Take Over the Web

Reminds me of the AI character Jane in Orson Scott Card books. Her self awareness was born out of the complexity of an advanced society's computer and communications system; she just popped into existence without rhyme nor reason. Sort of how those still unresolved bugs in the Toyota computer guidance systems prevented people from slowing down their cars - top engineers can't find a solution and some view it as mysterious and unpredictable behavior evolving out of irreducibly complex systems.

Perhaps over time the behaviors of guidance systems and information databases will become more and more bizarre.. or most frighteningly of all... aware.

I for one disabled all that new facebook shit.

disable facebook. you'll feel better for it.

couldnt get the vimeo to embed for some reason?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCuUUvlhh2c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCuUUvlhh2c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It seems like it was made simply to create controversy I guess in the tought: "any publicity is good publicity".