Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Insidertrading, ever watch tetsuo the iron man?

I doubt that chick machine gun whatever's gonna bring anything new to the genre but I'm still looking forward to renting it, should be out on DVD by now right? Ever read Twitch and other good indie websites?

I cannot wait for these 2 movies:

spkpcovbz6.jpg

yH8yuld4DUE

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB120036645057290423.html

How to own the lending market. Next level indeed.

Not related.

The former made bets on mortgage-linked products.

The latter lost money on future commodities linked to exchange indices.

But thanks to this dumb ass I might not be able to find a new job for a couple more months.

Everyone was worried about how much money Soc Gen would write down on sub-prime losses in their quarterly report morning call and then they go, "Oh, by the way, some novice trader lost 3X TIMES MORE MONEY IN 3 WEEKS THAN THE ENTIRE FIRM DID IN ONE QUARTER. In fact, the largest loss by any one individual in the history of finance (to my knowledge).

Thank you Soc Gen!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Insidertrading, ever watch tetsuo the iron man?

I doubt that chick machine gun whatever's gonna bring anything new to the genre but I'm still looking forward to renting it, should be out on DVD by now right? Ever read Twitch and other good indie websites?

I cannot wait for these 2 movies:

spkpcovbz6.jpg

is that the movie where the girl's vagina has teeth and she bites off a bunch of guys cocks with it?

Jewish Japan

part one

part two

Scholars theorize that the origins of the Japanese people are related to the scattering of the 12 tribes of Israel; that one of these tribes are the forefathers of the Japanese.

miz was discussing this in his blog months ago, but it's really cool to see some footage. too bad, i think his site is down now, but there were many interesting links there too.

thanks for posting.