Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

but ive started seeing people wearing shoes that are few sizes too big just to get the big-foot effect.

this was done in Tokyo a lot mid 1990s. "Deka-kei" or some shit, like clown shoe effect.

Larger feet does balance shit out in my opinion, never know why guys here want small feet.

with some creative photoshopping, this could become the best sufu sig pic ever

if anyone photoshops anything going in and/or out of my mouth, i will hate you and neg rep you every chance i get.

So NPR had an interview this weekend with a scientist who travels the world to discover all these food delicacies that to any other culture would be really disgusting.

Here's the link to the story with the audio interview.

Apperently, there's a cheese in Italy that is made by maggots that live in the cheese & digest it to lend to the taste & texture. The maggots are also eaten with the cheese. They are so loud you can hear the cheese when you walk in the room, and the container the cheese is in jumps from the maggots movement. They get in your hair & on your clothes when you eat it. The best part is that it is illegal to sell. Dude had to go undercover & hire journalists & linguists to buy some of this cheese that--to a foreigner--is probably harder to get than drugs.

Underground, blackmarket, Itallian Maggot Cheese dealing. That's some next level shit.

So NPR had an interview this weekend with a scientist who travels the world to discover all these food delicacies that to any other culture would be really disgusting.

Here's the link to the story with the audio interview.

Apperently, there's a cheese in Italy that is made by maggots that live in the cheese & digest it to lend to the taste & texture. The maggots are also eaten with the cheese. They are so loud you can hear the cheese when you walk in the room, and the container the cheese is in jumps from the maggots movement. They get in your hair & on your clothes when you eat it. The best part is that it is illegal to sell. Dude had to go undercover & hire journalists & linguists to buy some of this cheese that--to a foreigner--is probably harder to get than drugs.

Underground, blackmarket, Itallian Maggot Cheese dealing. That's some next level shit.

mmmmm, casu marzu.

I wonder what's in hitler's pokeball.