Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

• 2 weeks later...

yareta-01_slide-5e7529c48ac9ea75764086f6

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/2014/05/18/313122134/intriguing-lime-green-blobs-appear-in-the-andes-mountains-are-they-alive

In Spanish it's called , and it's a member of the Apiaceae family, which makes it a cousin to parsley, carrots and fennel. But being a desert plant, high up in Chile's extraordinarily dry Atacama, it grows very, very slowly — a little over a centimeter a year.

Think about that. If you asked one of these plants, "What did you do during the 20th century?" it would answer, "I grew a meter bigger." At that rate, plants rising to shoulder height (covering yards of ground, lump after lump) must be really, really old. In fact, some of them are older than the of California, older than towering . In Chile, many of them go back 3,000 years — well before the .

dude wearing a gimp suit chilling in a septic tank.

http://youtu.be/IrUf-QBBngY

"Recently I started to like covering myself in stale feces and masturbating. Almost every morning I walk around my neighborhood with a large black garbage bag and collect all the crap I see. It takes a whole day to get two bags full of shit. But it all pays off when I come home after a hard day, go to the bathroom, turn on the hot water and…mmm, pour all the crap into the bathtub. And then I masturbabate, imagining that I’m being devoured by all the feces. All in all, I think, that poo has its own mind, each pile of shit has its own family, place, feelings, we shouldn’t just flush them down the toilet, we should take care of them, talk to them, pet them… And you know what, I had a wonderful dream while lying in the bathtub yesterday, I dived into the sea and it turned into shit, fish, seaweed, jellyfish, everything turned into poo, even the sky, Cthulhu himself."

Edited by conqueror

have yo-yos ever been weaponized? feels like that kid could easily knock someones teeth out or crush a ballsack in like a bar fight setting

yo-yos were used as weapons by indigenous Filipinos...but they were used like bolas to immobilize prey instead of knocking their teeth/ball sack.

could prob go in the edc threak as well.

"The Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel is modeled after the original Soviet Spetznaz shovel.  The Spetznaz are renowned as the most elite unit in the old Soviet Army. Made to hold up to the toughest conditions, the head and socket of the Special Forces Shovel are forged from medium carbon steel, then expertly heat treated for maximum strength and durability. The edges are then sharpened to an awesome axe- like edge that can easily be honed to razor sharpness. Our Special Forces Shovel comes complete with a specially made Cor-Ex sheath with an extra wide belt loop for ease of carry. The Cold Steel Special Forces Shovel can be kept in your pack, stored in the trunk of your car or even worn on the belt when camping or hiking. Always ready and there when you need it the most."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbFyDamqgJw

Edited by conqueror