Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

i aint azn is there a translation for this? looks good n scary

a highschool girl is walking home at 11:20, and notices the area around her apartment complex is strangely quiet.

she sees a shadow on the floor, but she was sure no one was about..

she looks up and sees a freaky bitch lady, who looks like a bit of a mong, with limbs bending the wrong ways, dirty pajamas and a bad hair

the freak bitch turns around (and scares us, and her) and asks "where is my babbyyyyyy"

the girl simply points and thinks 'i was so scared, i didnt know what to do, but i just said - over there - and pointed as far away as i could'.

the freak bitch slowly limps off to the area the highschool girl pointed, and the highschool girl tried to run off in the oposite way, but as she turns around, the freakbitch screams "its not here!!! its not herEEE!!!!!!!!"

the freak bitch done some exorcist type crazy shit and scared the highschool girl, making her pass out.

when the highschool girl comes round, she is helped up by an old bloke, and he asks her what happened, she explained, and he says he heard about that story too.

he tells her that the rumour is the freak bitch was a young mother who had cheated on her husband, and when he found out, he took the baby away from her.

she committed suicide, and is a freaky bitch haunter in the apartment bloc.

<3