Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

what's so dope about this is the kid is 25 years old. I'm thinking about what I was doing when I was 25, and it definitely wasn't converting a Mercury to a Bugatti or anything close. Truth is, I couldn't even set my phone alarm correctly at 25 years old. Props.

hey bro mercury cougars are sports cars too

I know that's sarcasm but still...

front wheel drive

about 12 horsepower

not only is it not a sports car it's from one of the worst periods of american cars. everything was badge engineered, everything looked like a rental car, everything had no dynamic ability and got four miles to the gallon.

god I hate american cars sometimes

yes, you can get way more car for $89k, but that doesn't change the fact that he did that conversion and did great work doing it.

The price tag is a bit atrocious, and I wouldn't buy a "kit car" (although this wasn't simply a kit), but I respect the work and energy he put into it

unfortunately work hours and effort rarely count into the resale price (generally speaking), but then again its a pretty unconventional project, so it might as well easily sell.

edit: in other words, the guy asking 90k for it is not stupid, whoever pays that is :o

lol typical of sufu to completely disregard the technical achievement of the project, instead finding ways to criticize the 'essence' or 'soul' of the car.

You know how when you first start drawing, it takes hours and hours to create something that looks remotely close to what you were aiming for? Its like that except times 1000.

i don't think anybody's disregarding his technical skill

i am impressed by his ability to produce good bodywork. as custom shop job audition, a+.

i am not impressed by the level of taste inherent in the project. as total product, c-.

hahaha oh shit...brilliant. Really, it's not impacting any of the neighbors in any way negatively, just let the du do his thing. He worked the system and won. He's probably gonna keep up the yard and add curb appeal, so he's doing the block a solid. Good for him.

Counterfeit "Apple" stores in China. Hahahaha...

She describes how convincing the shop was at first glance because so much trouble had been taken to copy key elements of a real Apple store.

For instance, it has a winding staircase, upstairs seating area and employees wearing blue T-shirts and chunky ID lanyards.

"Apple never writes 'Apple Store' on its signs - it just puts up the glowing, iconic fruit," wrote BirdAbroad.