Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

remember kids, don't bull-fight!

At first i was like "Why is his tongue black" then I was like HOLLLLY SHIIITTTTTTTT:eek::eek:

^ So ridiculous. I just keep staring at it. I want to see what happened after this...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/spain/7753416/Matador-in-hospital-after-horrific-goring.html

what the fuck is going on here that i'm missing? my brain can't comprehend that being what happens on impact with a golf ball...

aMqM13EUSKw

high speed camera at 70,000 fps of a golf ball traveling at 150 mph, most likely outta air cannon

thats wussup

best part of that is;

His friend Katze Lupus Burn added, "We're not a gang at all. Gangs are like posers. They just want attention, that's why they go along tagging stuff. The pack? We're a family. We go to each other for our problems."

also wut:

One of the wolf pack, whom many consider the "alpha dog," received some international acclaim when a neighbor's dog went missing, only to have its skull found in the possession of 18-year old, Wolfie Blackheart.

Next level goth-ninja?

Where is this taking place? Midwest?

Think they said San Antonio, TX

This is some seriously next level American Psycho/Christian Bale interpretation. His facial expressions are spot on. Apparently Miles Fisher has also doubled for Tom Cruise. He's like a Christian Bale x Tom Cruise bastard child.

omfg - would totally rep you twenty times for that. Pure genius.

At least one of the following propositions is true: (1) the human species is very likely to go extinct before reaching a “posthuman” stage; (2) any posthuman civilization is extremely unlikely to run a significant number of simulations of their evolutionary history (or variations thereof); (3) we are almost certainly living in a computer simulation. It follows that the belief that there is a significant chance that we will one day become posthumans who run ancestor-simulations is false, unless we are currently living in a simulation.