Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

'Cause now whenever I see someone wearing like Abercrombie & Fitch or some shit, I can punch them in the face so they'll have 'stylin' on you' written backwards across their foreheads. This way, whenever they check out their shitty fits in the mirror, they will be constantly reminded of how steezy I am.

You better be trolling

really cool man. thanks for posting. i also found it on youtube for embedding:

PSGx4bBU9Qc

So funny - that was actually posted on one of the first pages of this thread, and I just watched it yesterday. Cool stuff.

quote=AL-9000;2287171]on a similar note

too bad he can't speak english properly

But boy does he breathe, Deep, meaningful pauses too. Do you?

When are scientists going to back the fuck off of giving machines human characteristics? I don't want to have to worry about treating a machine with respect (might sound absurd now, but it's certainly a possibility in the future).

When are scientists going to back the fuck off of giving machines human characteristics? I don't want to have to worry about treating a machine with respect (might sound absurd now, but it's certainly a possibility in the future).

Fuck robots haploid, they be the least of your worries. I have been tracking Venter's work for a few years and he claims he has finally done it. The world's first functional cell operating solely from synthetic DNA. Insane shit. Admittedly, the DNA they synthesised was from a known bacterium, but it's the principles that counts. This is only one step away from creating truly synthetic, novel lifeforms...

For the scientists.

For the armchair scientists.