Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

My favorite parts about this:

1. Their faces after cutting things.

2. The total amount of raw meat needed to make this video.

3. The fact that this video is 9 minutes long.

_hfLZozBVpM

confession: when i was 13 i spent like $200 on a little tanto sword. i have no idea what to do with it

they should just nuke the thing like the russians suggested

worked for them 4 out of 5 times

thats how they got the oil wells in iraq to stop burning during the 1st gulf war.

it makes me sad to see how big that oil spill is. it makes me even more sad to think about how those fucks at BP can get away with it. There has been practically nothing in the BBC regarding the spill in the past week or so. Some part of me thinks its because of the influence those petroleum companies have within the government and media.

From what I read on it a few weeks back, isn't it because they decided to not include a remote shut off to save some money? It amazes me that a company can do something so incredibly stupid knowing what a huge problem it could cause, but because it's an oil company, they get away with it.

BP should have to pay for every single aspect of this cleanup, but of course, they won't.

The true magnitude of the oil spill is ridiculous. It's practically a volcano spewing millions of gallons of oil into the sea.
BP should have to pay for every single aspect of this cleanup, but of course, they won't.

There is an amazing doco called "Crude", I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen/heard of it before. It is about a class-action lawsuit against Chevron/Texaco. They dumped insane amounts of crude oil by-products into small "wells" in various parts of the Amazon basin, close to the drill-sites. It ended up contaminating the groundwater which is, of course, consumed by all sorts of animals, as well as the local indigenous population. There is a huge incidence of cancer and other diseases in the local population as a result.

Chevron/Texaco claim they did not contaminate the local environment with their operaiton (despite all sorts of obvious footage to the contrary). Then in the face of insurmountable scientific evidence they claim that all the disastrous effects are the responsibility of the government-run Petro-Ecuador, despite the fact that they took over well after the operation was established and had been running for many years.

Check it out, it's a really intimate look at a true David and Goliath battle. Some of the footage is just heart-wrenching. And the lawyer/representative hired by Chevron/Texaco is a truly abominable human. Some of the shit that comes out of his mouth... In a corporatist society it seems that these large organisations really do have more power than governments...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1326204/

Those cold steel videos are like a peek into an alternative reality where everything in the world has evolved yet everyone still wears armour and carries swords. They speak about the swords as if they're actually going to be used regularly in real fights!

There is an amazing doco called "Crude"

You consistently impress me with your insightful posts. I saw that doc - was amazing and sickening. Ironically, BP may think they're safe, but Senate may actually pass a full-accountability, no-cap cleanup measure soon that's retroactive. I'm not sure if it's legal or how they'll enforce it...

I also saw what is left of the incredible CA Redwood forests last month, logged almost to extinction by US companies at the turn of the 20th Century. Where there's demand, there's a public turning a blind eye and profiteers willing to do what they have to to satisfy the thirst.

I loved that Bruce Lee ping-pong vid, and am once again broken hearted that it was 'digitally enhanced' (faked), so here's this to enjoy to appreciate what fake dancing dogs can't really do:

Those cold steel videos are like a peek into an alternative reality where everything in the world has evolved yet everyone still wears armour and carries swords. They speak about the swords as if they're actually going to be used regularly in real fights!

Even worse: the world has evolved yet those morons think swords are still relevant in the world of self-defense still.