Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

That second video is fucking next-level alright but I need some closure on that fight. Slowest fight ever...

Totally. I was sitting there watching thinking how the dude would have any chance of taking a guy down. I mean, how hard can a punch from half an arm really hit? Good on him for having a crack though.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

kid's unreal.

HQ5EeBByEpA

kid's unreal.

Is there like a master list of obscure things that people compete in that Japanese folks are good at?

off the top of my head I think seen Japan dominate in:

Double Dutch

American Cheerleading

Competitive Eating

Yo-Yoing

Bartending

Coffee Barista

Pizza Making

^yeah, that photo is truly next-level sounddumber. Wish I could rep.

I remember reading that he was "planning to" sometime soon so he could pick up more fashion/modelling contracts or something retarded? Correct me if I'm wrong...

Totally. I was sitting there watching thinking how the dude would have any chance of taking a guy down. I mean, how hard can a punch from half an arm really hit? Good on him for having a crack though.

wtf are you cuntspittles talking about?

the nigga doesnt want tattoos anymore, hes been quoted a million times saying he regrets them. Hes like 34 years old hes over them. Partially because of him a million and one would be suburban little black kids are getting bullshit scribbled all over their bodies the moment the pop 18. Hes actually gained a little respect from me by going ahead with removing them.

I could care less but tattooing is out of control these days

PS. Autotuning the news systematically blew my mind in asian art history class

receipt.jpg

162 btls of Cristal on the wall....

So I havent posted in a while and I plan to post a review/blog from my eurotrip the last month- but I thought you would appreciate this story in the mean time...

So last night, this guy comes in to Pink Elephant and orders 20 bottles of cristal right off the bat. Half hour later, he orders 20 more bottles. 15 min later he orders 20 more and says to give them out to each table in the club.

20 min after that, he orders whatever is left in stock at this point- which was 102 bottles. He tells us to give them out to the entire club because he wants everyone to just shake them up and spray each other. I have never seen a scene in a club like this in my entire life. The entire place was out of control... everyone was just pouring champagne all over each other and spraying it everywhere.... drinking cristal from bottles as if it were old e. After he cleaned the place out of cris, he moved on to Dom and P.J. Rose.

I happened to have Kevin Connolly and Jerry Ferrara (E and turtle for those who aren't entourage addicts) at a table and they were pretty shocked at the whole scene. Kevin was chill and enjoying himself but Jerry didnt stay for too long cuz he the chick he was with was bitching about the champagne showers . . .

By the end of the night I looked like i jumped in a pool, i got my first champagne shampoo (i have to say my hair looks fab today) and saw someone TRULY ball the fuck out. All in all it was a crazy insane night i will prob never forget. Pink elephant WEd are i have to say.

I am trying to get some pics my friend took... will post them if i get a chance.