Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

I never heard of this before, but my card was being swiped in France, I'm in California, and Visa Fraud Prevention said this is how they got the info. Fucking technological ingenuity there. got all the $ back, but I gotta give it to the crooks...it's pretty clever.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsML4uWoiw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

^lmfao (and crying somewhere deep in my soul). why does this sort of garbage pass as an acceptable cinematic product?

unoriginal, uninspired, uninspiring. nothing new to offer to anyone, anywhere on the globe. why are people so fucking moronic and easily satisfied?

here's an idea people; save up the price of tickets to a dozen of these generic films and then go and have your ribcage removed. that way you can achieve the same level of satisfaction and human insight imparted by this film by simply fellating yourself for about 2 hours.

the whole ribcage need to be removed in order to do that? i thought it only took a couple ribs :confused:

militarywraps.jpg

Comparable to Snake's suit in Metal Gear Solid, the Photo Veil is an exterior wrap that is able to create site-specific, high-resolution camouflage for vehicles and soldiers out on the battlefield.

Designed by Military Wraps, Photo Veil gathers images from cameras on drones, satellites and lidar to create an almost identical duplicate of the object's surroundings. These images are then displayed on its lightweight, customizable, foldable, portable and waterproof mesh exteriors, thus camouflaging the military vehicles underneath. For those out on foot, the Photo Veil's breathability and ability to mask thermal and infrared footprints also makes these wraps useful in blinds for snipers and in uniforms for soldiers out in the field. Ooh, you think they'll make a cloak out of this material just for me to review? I want to be the ultimate Hide n' Seek champion.