Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agent begs, secure your mouthflap. the fade/black case has been declassified.

HOWEVER, the swinging philly 84 file is not for public consumption.

hand over your badge, sir. take a long weekend. we'll have a little pow-ow next wednesday after you've had some time to reflect.

Look, why don't we just the cut the shit here? We both know why I was transferred. People think I'm crazy, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked.

Look, why don't we just the cut the shit here? We both know why I was transferred. People think I'm crazy, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Or they think I'm faking to draw a psycho pension, in which case, I'm fucked and nobody wants to work with me. Basically, I'm fucked.

people dont want to work with you after the incident with debbie in the copy room. i dont blame them. honestly, i dont care if you have a 15" cock, no one at the company wants to see it.

What do you wanna hear, man? Do you wanna hear that sometimes I think about eatin' a bullet? Huh? Well, I do! I even got a special bullet for the occasion with a hollow point, look! Make sure it blows the back of my goddamned head out and do the job right! Every single day I wake up and I think of a reason not to do it! Every single day! You know why I don't do it? This is gonna make you laugh! You know why I don't do it?

Supertrash! Now that's the reason!

I'm the guy that changes the course of your life, man. 4 years ago, Datasupa, when you were a narc off Long Beach, you were getting too close to us so we put a contract out on you.

I handled it myself; drove your car right off the fucking road, remember? Now, of course, you weren't driving. You can't imagine the surprise.

I pulled back this matted mop of blood-soaked hair to see this woman's face... your wife, right? She didn't die straightaway... took a bit of time.

Don't know much luck with women, do you, Datasupa?

I'll make you a deal, Begavningresrven, or Benignreservant, or whatever the fuck your name is, I'll make you a little deal. You fold up your tents - and get the fuck out of my country - and I won't do anything to you. I'll leave you alone.

Cause if you stick around here, I'm gonna FUCK YOUR ASS.

Guest jmatsu

heres a couple from you're beloved moderator carl in reference to my softdrink thread. more pathetic than stupid...

Drugs.

You can talk about whatever the fuck you want...in the trash.

My ski vest has buttons like convience store mirrors

And they help me see

That everything in this room right now is a part of me

Re: Drugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl

You can talk about whatever the fuck you want...in the trash.

do what you've gotta do. what's wrong with cocacola??

Hmmm, let see?

Ruins lives, which ive seen first hand. Brings out the absolute worst in people. Its trashy. It sucks. The nose drip. And as a looney skeptic I truely believe the US Government developed crack and leaked it into the inner city.

And they help me see

Re: Drugs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmatsu

please don't pm me anymore.

thank you.

54k3ono.jpg

And they help me see

pot is for pussies.

Guest jmatsu
Axis powers are fascists.

and insecure ones at that.

the demi mod adresses god?

is this a declaration of war, or just some random frustrated comment?

if so,

digital is a waiter...

Guest jmatsu
no, you and your buddies are just lame.

yeah, we're so lame and you're soooo cool. this hurts so much, esp coming from a waiter. thanks alot.

Guest jmatsu
ahhem...he's a murse.

is that a man-nurse? so let me get this straight. he cleans up the poo in the waywt thread, and he cleans up the poo in a real life hospital? i now have a new found respect for him.

Guest jmatsu
this coming from the cashier who works the credit card swiper for midgets?

c'mon datasupa...

you're usually better than this! i don't know what you're trying to prove all the time, but this assumption wasn't one of your finer ones.

this forum is making me sad...

it's like everything they say on niketalk and hypebeast is true. we're grown men arguing about clothes. isn't this embarassing to any of you? can't we get selfworth from something else than strangers on internets?

of course not.

Guest jmatsu
Let's hope you end up in the ICU with me, cause when i put you in the hospital robe, it'll be 100x better than the fits you have now.

And that's the sad thing, you talk so much shit about people's fits and yet yours are mediocre at best. So i'll take your criticism with a grain of salt thank you.

digital,

i'm pretty indifferent about most of your shit (so i'm not going to start hating on it just because), and if you feel mine is mediocre, that's cool. you go ahead and take my criticism with a grain of salt.

it's sadly obviously you care though, because of your fucking pms, your pmming aquaintences of mine asking about me, and now this. fucking gay.

it's like everything they say on niketalk and hypebeast is true. we're grown men arguing about clothes. isn't this embarassing to any of you? can't we get selfworth from something else than strangers on internets?

This is funny.

Everything they say on niketalk and hypebeast is true. We're all a bunch of closet homosexuals.

Everyone thinks jamamsusustussus outfits are mediocre.

I speak the truth.

Guest jmatsu
it doesn't matter.

Your attitude sucks.

Your self absorption sucks.

it doesn't, but you're the guy who's trying to come off all nonchalant about shit yet pmmed a personal aquaintence of mine asking about me? wack.

and you're the only mod (or half-a-mod) complaining.