Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

Now,

You are directly responsible for this thread of hate directed towards me on the superfuture blog. "artificialsky" & "tragicbliss" have followed your footsteps into these verbal attacks towards myself and my company.

You will PM these two individuals immediatly and instruct them to do the same and post a formal apology, this time, though, as a thread.

*Sarcastic apologies will NOT be accepted.

If they do not comply, I will file a lawsuit against superfuture naming all three of you as plaintiffs for defamation of character.

I will also have Rick Klotz of Freshjive attach a complaint to the suit.

Please confirm the above to: [email protected]

Regards,

Mr. Erik Brunetti

hi, i am trying to get a deal on the hotel on rivington street for may 6-9... would you be able to hook me up with a promo code or something? i would be sooo eternally grateful!!! :)

-kristin

No.

(ten characters)

Damn England...how'd that shit turn out?

Ha hah. Turned out fine.

It was stupid starting e-beef on that level when I had blatantly put up my work details, my significant other's work details, my address, etc. on SF before. Not the physical threat, but the repercussions that one might receive through work when some psycho (as they clearly turned out to be) is calling you at work, trying to get in touch with managers, etc.............it isn't good. Luckily, I'm at a completely new place now; smarter next time.

^^^link england?

i agree with westside, but clopek's pm to jmatsu surely comes close second. too bad he took it off his sig.

Search 'Fuct'. Anyway, we shouldn't go too in-depth into this lest this thread gets locked.........lord knows they Minya doesn't want another e-onslaught.

i think he apoligized(?)

anyway there's no way a suit could be brought...ever.

No, of course not. It also doesn't help him that I have a recording of him telling me how he is going to murder my wife (wouldn't be permissible in court, but is funny nonetheless).

how tall are you and what do you weigh?

you're a bitch and you don't respond to messages, how classy.

..or you're just a bitter fag in desperate need of cock.

just kidding.

not.

maybe.

not really.

im fucking bored.

why don't you respond to private messages?

CAUSE IM NOT A CLASSY BITCH.

that thread was epic, and delicious. ah, for the good old days....too bad i wasn't around at that time to catch the action live

I forgot what this was for, though the brevity of the pm felt nearly poetic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellowfreshrebel

No, YOU SHUT UP

FUCKER

i'm pretty sure it was for that time you told mellowfreshrebel to shut up

pretty fucking obvious, no? fadetoblack is the lovechild of grace jones and dolph lundgren case closed.

posting private pm's from ongoing investigations are we?

Wasn't going to say anything but the case was buried a few weeks ago when i stumbled across this old photo in a box labeled "swinging philly 1984".

ddmlrt0.jpg

Chris didn't reply to my stupid PM :(

alright lemme see if i have any..

Whoa mine are pretty legitimate it seems, other than 2 people who PMed me apologzing for whatever, scared I would swing my big peen towards them I guess.

posting private pm's from ongoing investigations are we?

Wasn't going to say anything but the case was buried a few weeks ago when i stumbled across this old photo in a box labeled "swinging philly 1984".

ddmlrt0.jpg

wtf is sean lennon doing with dolph???

(p.s. ddml clearly needs more rep, he's already slipped down to 4th place. alas, i cannot give him any more rep for the nonce)

Hey, I noticed in your newest pic with the pink shirt, that you have a fly bulge in your jeans.

Mine is the same way, and it happens when i look at WAYWT pictures on superfuture. Mine's a buttonfly.

Does it happen a lot to you, and do you just ignore it?