Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

i share your hatred of this.

MTRLB

bored

INSERT CRAPPY PM HERE

i can't believe this niagra actually has the audacity to pm me this. on retrospect i think he just b stupid. it's like all the dummies who get hated on fair and square think they're being singled out or something...

check out his blog which he recently erased from his sig for some LOL

MTRLB

http://les-kee.livejournal.com/

I went to his live-journal. It doesn't make sense. How do people (gay or straight or bisexual or whatever) keep a running tally of all the boring ass shit they do in real life? I kept a blog when i studied abroad or ran research offshore for awhile, but took them down when I came back home...I don't keep records of the movies I watched or the dumps I took. But this guy-goes on for paragraphs about how his Porter bag was slightly different than other people's Porter bags?

When I bought my Porter bag, I didn't know the Porter shop in Wisma doesn't stock the square version. They only sell the elongated version. Which was yucky when I saw it.

Whenever I board the train, and I saw people carry their Porters. Proudly standing in the cabin, full of confidence and nonchalance. The Porter they carry shaped like my Porter. just that mine was obviously outstandingly subtle. Black canvas rather than their weird 'beige+navy blue' combi or camou.

Then you can feel they starting to curl-up a little, staring at your bag, with the look of 'Where the hell did I not see this bag before I bought mine?!' or 'OMFG! This black version completely pwn me..'

Lol. Then they'll start to shift a little to check whether is it a real Porter or not. C'mon, there's no fake Porter!! Haha. Don't ask me why or how. But just doesn't make sense to me that someone will make imitation of bags that only cost a few hundred dollars. No economic advantage.

And the guy nick-named his computer Karmen Feng. With a surname.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
I went to his live-journal. It doesn't make sense. How do people (gay or straight or bisexual or whatever) keep a running tally of all the boring ass shit they do in real life? I kept a blog when i studied abroad or ran research offshore for awhile, but took them down when I came back home...I don't keep records of the movies I watched or the dumps I took. But this guy-goes on for paragraphs about how his Porter bag was slightly different than other people's Porter bags?

And the guy nick-named his computer Karmen Feng. With a surname.

haha.

fuck porter. unless you're some kinda salaryman who ventured into the urahara to actually buy a black beauty at headporter. uuhhhh actually that's even lamer.

lawl...this may already be in here, but whateva

when i first joined styleforum cheep was boss denim fader and people were joking about he did a 'one year wash'

i thought they were serious, like he was this strange denim guru who hand-sanded jeans and shit, plus i wasn't really sold on raw jawnz at that point, so i pmed him about it

STOOPS

to his everlasting credit he never snitched

he dun post in trash nemore

goddamm shame

i think all u bitch ass younginz run him off

it all started as a typical day filled with hate, lols and bitchassness. it started in the black high tops thread.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=27356&page=190

he fell for my rather clumsy mod impersonation (in the hitops thread, when i threatened him with a ban).

i received these sets of pms from fight attack and played along.

You win again . . .

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...