will supreme - kate moss t get a nyc, la, london (outside japan) release??

daniel

lol thats where i first saw it...

i got some contacts with eyes peeled for this t - will let you know if i can hook it up for ya - i'm the same as you, don't care much for supreme but this is the bomb - lurve ms kate icon_smile_kisses.gificon_smile_tongue.gificon_smile_kisses.gif

• 2 weeks later...

this shirt will never be available in the uk....

it was a jp exclusive and i believe supreme are in hot water over image rights for ms moss and this won't get a release ever - even in supreme nyc....

one just went on ebay for US$500!!!

Quote:
Quote: i believe supreme are in hot water over image rights for ms moss and this won't get a release ever - even in supreme nyc....

aren't most companies like this though? all copying and very little originality.

--- Original message by marine_corpse on May 25, 2004 05:33 PM

yeah they sure are .... most companies are dirty biters BUT supreme has actually made a t with a full image of kate to make profit .... its not like they copied the style of a t produced by some other designer but they actually used someones image for the t ... not much different in them actually using kate's image in a advertisement without her permission ...

• 2 weeks later...

this tee was sold in SUPREME NYC on the 5th of june. I bet they're sold out by now by all the resellers. any nyc heads wanna get a conect for me?

The use of travelling is to regulate imagination by reality, and, instead of thinking how things may be, to see them as they are. - Samuel Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

found the kate moss tee here:

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15687&item=3918808188&rd=1

s

"If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya." (Rory Breaker)