Anyone here at SFSU or University of San Francisco?

USF is private school if you get a accepted there then you should go there. its quiet little area its literally located smack dab in the neighbordhood. its pretty close to haight street to so you can check out all the little shops. go down geary/clement for some of the great chinese food/markets.

its not close to union squares.thats downtown. yeah everythign is so close,alot of people ride thier bikes and mopeds.my friend got a vespa and he takes that everywhere around the city. theres plenty of rooms for rent around the area by USF. just check craigslist for posting and look at google map with streeview is a plus gives you an idea of how the neighborhoods look and where everything is.

union square has all the mainstream boutiques, i.e.LV,Gucci..etc. They have the westfield mall of course has bloomies and zara. majority of the specialized boutiques are scattered all over the city like self edge on mission, archive s.f on sutter. alot of street type clothing if youre into that on haight street. ftc, sutssy, tru, villains, american apparel is there also.

huh? you want to live away from the city? or in the city? i dont see no point in living outside the city if youre going to school. are you talking about what area in the city?

if area, it you can live by inner Richmond, Cole Valley, Upper haight

here check this out. give you an idea good desciption of each districts.

http://sfstation.com/districts/index.html

pretty much what city should i look up if i want to be near usf?