Edwin Waynesville 867B

element02

^^^you think?

is this personal opinion, or a generally accepted view cos I'v often wondered why Edwin gets so little love on this board.

I have to say I have no complaints with mine, but if they are considered poor quality I really can't wait to invest in a "better" brand.

I've got Japanese Edwin red selvedge and new European ED 47 rainbow selvedge in Granite ,very dark blue.The Japanese are well worn and have been great and i'm very happy with the new Euro Edwin's which are Japanese denim and constructed in Italy.I understand that Edwin make all types and quality of jeans but so do Levi / Lee,just pick the better models. www.oipolloi.com have Edwin in the sale at the moment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes they are Sanforized.

The Waynesville, like their slightly narrower cousin the Greenville, are not produced any more. I've got a pair of 11 year old Waynesville that I got from Interstate, they're wonderful jeans if you're looking for something baggier than the fashion norm.

My Nashville's are tagged at 32 but measure 34. My Waynesvilles are tagged 34 but measure 36. I suspect that a very hot soak might give some shrinkage but being sanforized there won't be much. Wear something tucked into them and a belt if they're too big. Until they get a hot wash, much further down the line, they'll stay loose around the waist.

I'll remember that when I order online. Thanks

Anybody know why they stopped making the Greenville and Waynesville, but still make the Nashville?

Due to a lack of demand for these styles in Japan. The Nashville is only really made for the European market.

Interstate sporadically order enough to meet the production minimum which is why they're one of the only places you'll find both Waynesvilles and Greenvilles.

• 1 year later...