iamstarwars

Kapital jeans

^looking really nice!!! would rep but can´t...+rep though!

Anybody own non-denim Kapital clothing? I've seen some of their lookbooks, but don't know where to source non-Japanese retailers, and am kind of hesitant to use proxies.

Craft has a few really good pieces from them last I checked about 3 weeks ago.

Hey Just Another XY - Do not hesitate to use Jon (post above) for any Kapital items. He is first and foremost, reliable - also, easy to deal with and accommodating. He is in Japan and familiar with the people at Kapital. He has sent me lots of Kapital stuff and it's always a great transaction.

Anybody own non-denim Kapital clothing? I've seen some of their lookbooks, but don't know where to source non-Japanese retailers, and am kind of hesitant to use proxies.

craft la stocks kapital i think

Hey Just Another XY - Do not hesitate to use Jon (post above) for any Kapital items. He is first and foremost, reliable - also, easy to deal with and accommodating. He is in Japan and familiar with the people at Kapital. He has sent me lots of Kapital stuff and it's always a great transaction.

Yes I can. Thanks Lance.

I can probably beat Craft's prices as well, since I buy directly from Kapital. I can even shop sales for people.

I'll even omit my proxy fee until January 31st for SUFU members on any Kapital items.

kapital stone

7 month

1 wash

1 seawash

DSC_0023-2.jpg

DSC_0012-6.jpg

DSC_0011-2.jpg

That's good news. Not a fan of the long tag.

Matter of taste really, I thought it made them stand out a bit more. Honestly I like this new tag a whole lot more though.

Damn, I love this Kapital shit. We need a U.S. retailer.

Damn, I love this Kapital shit. We need a U.S. retailer.

I thought they sold that shit at Craft LA. Yeah I love this shit, but you need to visit their stores. Awesome experience.

New catalog should be coming out soon. I will keep you all posted as usual.

The Spring new arrivals are almost finished, just picked up a pair of "sumizome" TH cut. Look fantastic will post on my blog and sufu this coming weekend.