iamstarwars

Kapital jeans

the silhouette seemed to me similar to the 66th fit.

022.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

024.jpg

Such view with a subcollar.

029.jpg

032.jpg

Such view with a double subcollar.

028.jpg

033.jpg

Measurements by BiG technique for W36.
Width of hips was measured through a seam clip on the valve shake.
That is, not 7.5 cm from crossing of seams, and 11 cm, in this case.

W/2 ______ 42,5 cм
FR ______ 31,0 см
RR ______ 39,5 см
Hip ______ 56,0 см
At ______ 32,5 см
Kn ______ 23,5 см
Hem ____ 20,0 см
Ins _____ 86,0 см
Outs ___ 113,5 см

Looking forward to your evo, zhangchunqiao , especially the way you fade a pair of jeans!  My pair of TH Zipang is dark at the perimeter of the yarn but lightly dyed at the core and so far showing unusual natural indigo contrasts in the belt loops and in the roping at the chain stitched hems.

Does Kapital still make the TH Zipang? Looking on their web store and I didn’t see them. Always wanted a pair.

Posted (edited)

Here is a link to Heddels store,$638, your size in stock, Broark! Jonathan, Bandanna Almanac, proxyed a pair for me 7-8 years ago. https://scout.heddels.com/brands/kapital/denim-jeans/kapital-th-zipang-natural-indigo-raw-denim-jeans

edit. By the way, size up!

edit/edit You also may want to try Cotton Sheep in San Francisco, they carry Kapital and possibly can order/find them for you.       

Edited by lance

Pretty sure they still do.

Possibly the only way to get it is via proxy (not sure if Jon still accept proxy) or fly to Japan & visit one of their stores to purchase it.

Yeah I was definitely going to proxy. :D I was looking at the JP web store, just didn’t see anything there. 

Posted (edited)

Kapital TH Zipang, natural indigo dyed, straight cut, nice pair of jeans which will show SUFU approved contrast fading

Cut end of a belt loop showing lighter indigo dye at the core

0DF71364-5831-4DFA-97BE-B872F73AC02E.thumb.jpeg.c6b55dd4536cb2cf9bc0bb1f73d14b3d.jpeg

Contrast fade on belt loop unusual for natural indigo dyed denim

81CE7797-85BA-45F4-83F9-2BDDB57A95B1.thumb.jpeg.a40cf6bb313102aae6d21fb4108e842c.jpeg

Faded roping 

A16871D5-496C-44D1-9B23-14E43CADE7BB.thumb.jpeg.8768c2d7f9c7c5af885014ce29136ce8.jpeg

It’s been longer than I thought!

1FB29DF6-DABF-40DF-94E4-99244F30306F.thumb.jpeg.3970afec1e37ff90ab5eea6e3a4e7c4a.jpeg

Edited by lance

nice, lance! mine is old too ( i think it is 2015 production written on the jeans ), i got it a couple years ago but just starting to wear it ...

*btw, what do you use to post photos here , did you resize them before postin..thanks

Posted (edited)

Hey zhangchunqiao, thanks, I simply upload photos from my iPad Pro library using the choose files... option then add them to my post at the curser (sp?). I  have been unable to resize them from my iPad; more than likely, my lack of knowing how rather than a problem with my iPad. I can, however, upload and resize photos using my Windows laptop again using the choose files... option below the post box. Hope this helps you, if not, ask me for clarification.

edit. When using my Windows laptop, I am able to resize the photos in the dialogue box here in SUFU

Edited by lance