Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

It won't pucker as its canvas woven with the sashiko in it. The same fabric is used in kendo gloves and uniforms it's super strong. Almost all the fabric they use is made by Kapital, their pride is that basically everything they make is OEM so they can do stuff with their products few companies their size can do.

Always a fountain of knowledge. Thanks for this!

Late. ;) But welcome to the party.

Yeah I've been trying to figure out how to order since you cant use google translate in the web shop. As usual, Jon has been really helpful with regard to available pieces online and thru the catalog. I may be placing an order in the next few weeks, depending on my tax return...

thanks, grooveholmes - jon helped me with a pair of th zipang and a belt a year or so ago and a cool pair of indigo dyed sashiko pants from koromo just recently. the man is helpful and fast!

Edited by lance

^

The Japanese are awesome when it comes to customer service, but the language barrier can inhibit a legit discussion. Jon is a pretty awesome resource and ambassador for this brand. Kapital should be loading his sock drawer IMHO.

so i found a pair of kapital at the auction. from the patch and the thread's color, im assuming it is the Zipang, might be better to hear it from you guys though. pictures to be clear:

chokotan801213-img600x450-1326890181pznyn42203.jpg

chokotan801213-img600x450-1326890181ammv1i2203.jpg

chokotan801213-img600x450-1326890181r6sfou2203.jpg

i tried to compare it with the one from the web. despite the color of the leather is a bit off, and the tappered look silhouette probably just the angle of the shot, im more questioned about the red tag on the waistband. and also, the one from the web has darker buttons, this one's a bit silver-ish. any thoughts guys?

• 3 weeks later...

seems fit is similar to Eternal 811 on me [ie, w/o the hip flare]. my denim default is usually RAW, but it's not an option on Kapital.

their O/W rendition is so fab, however__ best O/W version i've ever experienced so far.

Edited by BrownMetallic

New belt loop back patch? That's a 2012 update.

The branded one initially I think was for stateside only denim. But all the 2012 denim seems to have the update. Initially I thought it was the old patch which was sorta branded printed thing. Hard to tell by pictures. Plus the new belt loop integrated back patch is using the old logo. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by the bandanna almanac

I think he means the top, doubt he'd want to later the shorts over a pair of tights! :)

I would! ;):)

I bought the shirt a smaller size than I usually would because it is summer and the layering I usually do is pretty limited. At most a light shirt over a T (even that is way too much for a Japanese summer). I like the length for summer the larger size just seemed too bulky. Winter I will definitely go the larger route, keep an eye for more of the "kenka" shirts in 2012....