Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jimmyc, March 9, 2013 - Move on.
Hidden by jimmyc, March 9, 2013 - Move on.

Point out that bigoted statement.

"You bi-polar or something?"

Nah you have used it in a malicious attempt to slander me

I posted a link to public information in order to support my point which was that you do not appear to work for kapital. what is your problem with that? should one not be entitled to link to public information to support points made in a discussion in an online forum? that's done all the time on this site

Point out the slander, I'll gladly edit out any slander

I think I have stated my relationship a few posts ago, but you chose to ignore it and continue your own personal campaign.

not with sufficient clarity such that posters would not mistake you for a kapital employee or someone with insider knowledge and who speaks for/represents kapital

You assume so many things but where is your reason for them?

point out the assumptions

Edited by ironheartfan123
Posted (edited) · Hidden by ordo, March 9, 2013 - Moving on
Hidden by ordo, March 9, 2013 - Moving on

Impassioned debate is not a problem as long as everyone keeps the personal stuff out of it.

how does that makes sense when many of the products and companies discussed here are strongly associated with a person or personality? they get to talk about it when they're selling it or marketing it to us but otherwise it's off limits? why does it remain personal even though he's advertising himself publicly on the internet and linking through sufu?

Edited by ironheartfan123
Posted · Hidden by ordo, March 9, 2013 - Moving on
Hidden by ordo, March 9, 2013 - Moving on

how does that makes sense when many of the products and companies discussed here are strongly associated with a person or personality? they get to talk about it when they're selling it or marketing it to us but otherwise it's off limits? why does it remain personal even though he's advertising himself publicly on the internet and linking through sufu?

You have some fucked up morals. Just because information is out there doesn't mean you have the right to abuse it.

Just let the thread move on.

I don't plan to fix anything; I'm quite happy with it-- any smaller and i would have trouble in the chest area. I have plenty of options in the closet for trim fits, but like jeans, I like to mix things up. Plus, I like the way Kapital tends to keep things a bit loose and laid back. Thanks for the comments.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like he was using a lighter weight denim and a wider selvage section...

Didn't bother flattening the inseam cross-section with a hammer.

• 2 weeks later...

That is a great scarf! My wife can't get enough of their socks and jewelry/hair accessories. Shopping their website is almost like going to a good arts/crafts festival, without the guilt of making eye contact with the craftsman before walking away to another booth.

Just came across this brand and love this shirt:

http://www.contextcl...tem.php?id=4032

Anyone tried it on, and can comment on the fit/sizing? I'm a 3 in Nonnative which is the only Japanese brand I purchase in any quantity. Also, how thick is the material? Is it actually a S/S purchase?

I am a nonnative size 1 and wear the Kapital henley in size 2. I have it in grey and it wears short. Can't remember exactly but I think it shrank just a little bit after the first wash.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

stones arrived. would love to know what you guys think about the fit. seems alright except I have no idea how to upload images. Do I need a certain post count or am I just retarded?

img1046wh.jpg

img1047ps.jpg

img1049at.jpg

thnks aho that's what I thought. just noticed this but one of the seams on the leg is off. cant' decide whether to go through the hassle to return to tbs or just live with it. 

Edited by dotcomzzz

• 1 month later...

I hope I'm not being too presumptuous by saying that if anyone would be interested in this jacket it'd be some of the homies on this thread! It's an unbelievable jacket and I'm bummed I didn't get much wear out of it this past winter. So, I figured I'd try to pass it on to someone who actually deserves it.

Thanks for taking the time to check it out, appreciate it.

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/149596-fs-kapital-40s-wool-ring-coat-sz-2/

^why not? Cut is similar to Eternal 811. Waistband is so flex [maybe cuz of O/W] you can TTS or even SU1 to accommodate the thighs.

Incidentally, not visible on full shot, but I've been slowlly [& earnestly] banking ataris on them. Investing on friction from "lifestyle" wear more than just getting down & dirty. Cashing out the fadez on their 1st wash ... sched is end of summer.

Edited by BrownMetallic