Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

Yeah the Cisco have a really nice texture' date=' the NO. 2 denim is one of my favorites.

I am glad more people are interested in Kapital.

Haven't been to the Nagoya store in ages, makes me want to go on an all-store tour again... I really want to visit the Sapporo store...[/quote']

i honestly say, if they have a cut in No.2 denim that suits me... i'll snap that up in a moment!! will have to console myself patting that piece of Cisco cut-off for now... ;)

i've been watching it for a while, but waited until my trip to get the first pair coz i really wanted to see the shop. it's truly a nice experience and alot of fun

hope to visit again if i'm back in Japan next year (if everything goes according to plans)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was around at Kyoto kapital that day, and couldn't ask much about the sizing for a pair of old 007. Denim and hardware are simply amazing. But they do not have size 30? Due to language barrier, I couldn't check if there is a size 30. I put on a size 29, then asked for a 30 since it's a tad tight, the next size I have is size 31.

Poor us, we could only communicate via hand signs! Can anyone clarify on this?

^thanks. That is pretty helpful. Damn language barrier. I was told that The next size is 31, and since it's cinch back, and the fitting was ok... I procured it anyway. i feel that the denim is a one wash, and the new 007 has an N behind the tag; 007N. Same construction but different leather tag.

Kapital really doesn't do raw. Denim is O/W except for one or two jackets. Sizing depends on the fabrics. Standard items always have full range of sizes. Special fabrics and wages tend to be only even number sized, cuts are usually altered to include the odd sizes though.

A lot of the elder cuts are special fabrics the only way you'll know is if you look through the catalogs.

yeah, i've noticed that jon. any reason they don't do raw?

Not a clue. Maybe it is just their company preference. Plus they have one of the best laundry factories in the world, saw it with my own eyes and wrote a post on it. Their O/W second to none.

For anyone coming to London soon, I was just in Anthem on Calvert Avenue, and they told me they're going to be stocking Kapital from next week. They're already stocking 45rpm, as of this season. First time I've heard of either in the UK. Apologies if this is old news...

^i think the Elder comes in only O/W. Jon should be able to shed more light/advise on this, he's the expert :)

anyways, fit pics soon?

Still currently in jpn, cheap ass hotel only has wifi access in the lobby. Prolly could share sometime next week. Planning to take some time out to visit kapital ebisu.

Kapital really doesn't do raw. Denim is O/W except for one or two jackets. Sizing depends on the fabrics. Standard items always have full range of sizes. Special fabrics and wages tend to be only even number sized, cuts are usually altered to include the odd sizes though.

A lot of the elder cuts are special fabrics the only way you'll know is if you look through the catalogs.

That's good info, thank you!

Yes you are right, there aren't many raw denim around, cept for a few Raw jackets. I have seen many brands out that but from what I see, kapital jeans have got really interesting hardwares.

Edited by Gnob

Ok, so today I was at roppongi hills for kaptial, for info, they are the two roppongi stores are the only stores that do tax free for non jpn residents.

The guy there told me that 007 with the elder tag is an old release. This cinch back tapered straight does actually skip sizes as what I was told, he mentioned that the sizes are 29, 31, 33 and so on. It's a non selvedge model.

Here's the leather tag.

1eaee5c2.jpg

Got myself a ds jacket in the roppongi store today.

abc5fc31.jpg