Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody own non-denim Kapital clothing? I've seen some of their lookbooks, but don't know where to source non-Japanese retailers, and am kind of hesitant to use proxies.

Hey Just Another XY - Do not hesitate to use Jon (post above) for any Kapital items. He is first and foremost, reliable - also, easy to deal with and accommodating. He is in Japan and familiar with the people at Kapital. He has sent me lots of Kapital stuff and it's always a great transaction.

Hey Just Another XY - Do not hesitate to use Jon (post above) for any Kapital items. He is first and foremost, reliable - also, easy to deal with and accommodating. He is in Japan and familiar with the people at Kapital. He has sent me lots of Kapital stuff and it's always a great transaction.

Yes I can. Thanks Lance.

I can probably beat Craft's prices as well, since I buy directly from Kapital. I can even shop sales for people.

I'll even omit my proxy fee until January 31st for SUFU members on any Kapital items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...