Kapital jeans

iamstarwars

How can we get the tokens?

I have those cards too by the way, great examples of styling there.

To get the tokens you have to visit each store in person and ask for one. Met a lot of cool people visiting all the stores. Tokyo alone has 4 stores, so that leg wasn't so interesting but the other stores were really great!

hi Jon, do you know if they still have old patch (KAPITAL) ? thanks

Do you mean the older horizontal patch? Some leftover stock is still available in stores if I call and ask around for them specifically. Although the majority of that stock was sold during this years winter sale.

hi jon, thanks for the reply.

the rivets are flat scovils while the buttons are the common "World International Jeans" that i see on a lot of other smaller brands - my guess is this pair should be from when they just began as most 'new' or smaller brands usually uses generic buttons before switching to their own branded buttons once they're more established.

the fit is very levi's 1966, straight slim with a slight taper. no inner tags or tabs, hope that helps.

hi jon, thanks for the reply.

the rivets are flat scovils while the buttons are the common "World International Jeans" that i see on a lot of other smaller brands - my guess is this pair should be from when they just began as most 'new' or smaller brands usually uses generic buttons before switching to their own branded buttons once they're more established.

the fit is very levi's 1966, straight slim with a slight taper. no inner tags or tabs, hope that helps.

Sounds exactly like early Standard TH's, they use the levis cut as standard, I'm guessing 1998 1999, when they first started their company. Cause they are using the old logo I have seen on some older items. Nice find!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Stupid nice!

great jeans, nice wear, I ought to wear my green ones more.

Anyone got fades on the green ones?

I really want to do a world tour with a pair of green Kapitals.

Though already in the "green" nfs world tour, it could be funny as hell.

I'm bohoing enough to rock Kapital atm.

Generally the denim at Kapital is small. So I advise going up two inches (one size) on standard denim. Base the measurement from your best fitting pair of jeans.

They don't really stretch but the yarn shapes well, depending on how you wash them. They shrink in the first wash a tiny bit.

Just go through this thread we have covered this before...

Nice pics iamstarwars.

last question guys,

do you know where to contact kapital?

i wanna ask them when do the restock of Stone came up...

i already e-mailed them from the website, but no answer at all.

or somebody know how long they usually take restock?

thanks

last question guys,

thanks

The web store probably has it in stock but they are most likely available in-store right now. If you need someone to proxy them for you send me a message.

They don't ship international from their web shop as far as I know.

last question guys,

thanks

lucaas - Jon knows Kapital stuff and is a quick and reliable proxy. He proxied a couple of Kapitral items for me and I'll ask him to do it again.

• 1 month later...

finally,

me and my friend decided to cop two pairs of Kapital and brought here all the way to Indonesia.

Kapital Cisco and Stone both size 31. (true size)

They're both non-selvage line, but still not sure if it using selvage denim or not.

I love about the denim fabric texture and the feel for this 13,000 YEN denim. It's really worth the money.

detail1.jpg

detail2.jpg

detail3.jpg

exploited roping, maybe because it's One Wash.

Cisco

cisco.jpg

Stone

stone.jpg

Fit (Stone)

fit-stone.jpg

(Cisco)

fit-cisco.jpg

I hope you guys like it. :)

nope. those are not selvage denim..... Those are the basic models

fabric is different from their standard slevage denim

i don't understand why you got the basic models when the selvage only cost a little bit more....

@dawei

thanks for the info man.

well, the thing is, we're now in a battle one-on-one (well, you can say it's just like the "black year contest"). so we managed to get the same fabric as possible. so cisco with non-selvage and the stone doesnt have any selvage fabric, and i dig the stone's cutting.

ahh anyway, i'm the one with stone.

Did you buy the zip-fly Cisco's? The button fly Cisco variation has the selvage through the legs and the coin pocket. They all use the same dye and cotton except for the ZiPang HonAi. and the No. 4's. There may or may not be a few No. 2's still hanging around in Shirasu and Cisco though, and those are a bit different.

• 3 weeks later...

In a few weeks the new Autumn/Winter Catalog will be out, just a heads up for the people who are interested in getting a copy. If you are interested please PM me.

I got a special preview at the Kobe store the other day of a few items. A few indigo-dyed wool pieces, some new denim, and more.

Update: It will be released tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...