Boot Experts: Where can I buy these boots please? (yes i searched first)

I did a search for "boots" "buckle" on each forum as well as checking yoox, bluebee, luisaviaroma, etc.

Where do you find these boots please?

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=15236&page=38&highlight=april77

The boots are the ones posted towards the bottom of the page, and the person is wearing april77 jeans.

I was guessing maybe they are Cloak brand but not sure. Even so does someone graciously have a link to where these can be purchased please.

Thanks you

Ugh...Its in the april 77 thread. They are london underground. Heres a link

http://www.underground-england.co.uk/acatalog/info_UM_69_W_LEA.html

Try and search harder next time.

thank you. i seriously read through that thread looking for the information, it was pretty late though so i must have kept missing it. i tried, i swear. :)

thanks again.

oh also does anyone have experience with this brand? the boots only come in whole sizes. do they run big? I typically wear a 10.5 in zip/dress/western boots.

Ugh...Its in the april 77 thread. They are london underground. Heres a link

http://www.underground-england.co.uk/acatalog/info_UM_69_W_LEA.html

Try and search harder next time.

Your encyclopaedic knowledge of obscure online retail shops, and the alacrity with which you impart your knowledge to lesser human beings is to be commended. +rep.

Guest Airjamie
thank you. i seriously read through that thread looking for the information, it was pretty late though so i must have kept missing it. i tried, i swear. :)

thanks again.

oh also does anyone have experience with this brand? the boots only come in whole sizes. do they run big? I typically wear a 10.5 in zip/dress/western boots.

I have a pait of the chelseas and yes they run a little big on accound of having no padding. Id say get your typical size in cowboy boots.

Actually, you guys are kinda wrong. I asked the guys at april 77 this a while back..

Hi, these boots are made by a company called SLANG. They come from a dead

stock and are impossible to find !

But , I read somewhere that UNDERGROUND (a british punk shoes brand) have

made almost the same shoes for the band The Horrors...

Cheers

Brice Partouche

APRIL 77

I have a pait of the chelseas and yes they run a little big on accound of having no padding. Id say get your typical size in cowboy boots.

yeah i guess the problem is that my typical size is 10.5 and only whole sizes like 10 and 11 are offered (it would be 9 and 10 since it uk sized but yeah you get the idea)

i may just have to pass on these since im fairly certain a straight up 10 will be too small. and if boots are too big there is little be done for comfort.