the reincarnation of cheep's "threads that make you want to slit your wrists"

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

cheep's was in the archives.

cheep's thread continued.

recent threads that make me want to pee on the OPs (...or slit my wrists)

feel free to post your picks and argue why.

disclaimer: mspark, before all other smartasses, nominated this thead. so you're too late.

1. "my stupid clothing line pt.2" we at sufu are constantly barraged with ugliness, whether it be spam, shitty marketing, or disgusting lines. tyler durden in fight club was gay, the op of this thread and his line are gayer, and lastly i felt pretty gay for actually debating as to neg repping him or not.

2."the post gigantic photos of yourself thread." much obliged keagon. not only is it a such a treat to view your sporatic homoerotic waywt posts, but now we get to see a huge close up of your goblin-like subhuman face. other then that face intro this thread can best be described as an orgy of diarrea.

3. "beyonce-the thread." like i give a fuck about this black bitch. i'd skull fuck her face, but i don't know what's worse her body or her music. couldn't she have been stuck in the "black bitches i'd like to fuck" thread?!?

4."what happened?" as much as anyone, i genuinely like fade and think he's got a wealth of info to share. like many have already stated, i just think that the production of this thread was a bad move. c'mon it was a disgrace. i can't believe that he went out like a fetus at an abortion clinic. his stock plummetted, but i guess it doesn't matter, because he voluntarily declared bankruptcy. this thread needs to disapear.

5. "2007 & the pussification of bands." talk about jusity to pussify!! this thread is a stupid and needless attempt to analyze the production of shit bands. seriously i don't even know what this thread means... what? did all those bands decide to hang out together,have a barbeque and suddenly say "we gotta sound more pussy! 2007pussify! represent!???" was it in their record contracts? did girls produce their records? are they a in union? basically this threads a sewer for the musically uninclined/ignoratnt to feast on the shit of assholes (literally).

Guest jmatsu
I nominate this thread.

i knew some smartass was going to say this (i was going to write a disclaimer, but didn't), but i didn't think it was gonna be you.

if people ignored the stupid threads, then they would go away...obviously sufu is too stupid or has worse taste than you expect.

i won't lie i like the stupid-ass beyonce thread, the rest can burn.