Top 10 Soccer players at the moment

RobbertJan

yeah i know, very true, but i must say: porto, monaco, depor, had very good teams with players like giuly, carvalho, tiago, makaay, ferreira, maniche, and those players weren't that well known at the time, and now they play in teams like barcelona, chelsea, bayern munchen so, and look at fc thun from switserland this year:S they played ajax, and seriously they played like a bunch of amateurs, huge insult for some way better teams that don't play champions league....

''Don't be afraid to do stupid things, cause íf things wouldn't be stupid, everyone would be doing those things ''.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

new list:

1. Ronaldinho

2. Shevchenko

3. Lampard

4. Messi

5. Cocu

6. Aissati

7. Henry

8. v. Persie

9. Kaka

10. Eto'o

anyone follow latest champions league matches?

barca played the best 45 minutes i've ever seen against panathinaikos(H) pretty much: ronaldinho, messi, eto'o goal!! for 45 minutes brilliant first half

Psv played superb against milan, with cocu controlling the match and aissati playing very very good.

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

hmhm, and ajax had so much luck, first huntelaar in the heereveen match then lustrinelli who both missed 2 100% chances, the 2 headers, but today they lost to nec haha, wondering when blind will get fired, but i don't think it's his fault, they just need a new striker and john jaakke has to put his ego aside and go.

''I'm a street-walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm/i'm a runaway son of the nuclear A-bomb/I am the world's forgotten boy/The one who searches and destroys''...James Jewel Osterberg

I agree, the problem is not Blind. I would even say that the problem is not the striker. The problem is that Ajax puts a lot of emphasis on on their 'trademark' system. Nothiing wrong with that, but having good wingers is crucial. Pienaar is a midfielder and Babel is a striker. Rosales is disappointing this season. I bet that Ajax would play a lot better if they would hang on to this attack: Mitea - Rosenberg - Rosales. Maybe their not the best players, but they sure as hell are the best for those positions.

And I agree again that the board/management screwed up. How come Ajax doesn't have a single decent left winger? When the playing system is sacred, wingers are essential. I can't figure out why they didn't buy wingers.

These are tough times for an Ajax fan. Hopefully we wont be stuck with this crap until the end of the season..

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

true, but stay a fan!! i know some stupid people who support different clubs know, i hate that soooo much:S but ajax again: how could they in their right mind sell de ridder? a trademark right winger, and i agree with you're attack, but it's best to play with babel instead of rosenberg!! and hugo borst just said in studio voetbal that huntelaar will be coming in jan. so(H) lucky ajax if that's true, he made a fabulous goal today!

If my theory is right, Huntelaar won't score any goals either. Let's see what happens.. :) ANyway, I'll always be an Ajax fan. My parents and grandparents were born and raised in Am*dam so it's not even an option. :P

Reporter: "What do you think about western civilization?"

Gandhi: "I think it would be a good idea."

1. Frank Grandel

2. Joost Terol

3. Edson Braafheid

4. Dwight Tiendali

5. David Di Tomasso

6. Ricky Kruys

7. Stefaan Tange

8. Darl Douglas

9. Jean-Paul de Jong

10. Ronaldinho

This list is 'mede mogelijk gemaakt door' my friend JJ (and yes, he is a FC UTRECHT fanboy)

hahahahahaaha frank grandel(H) yeah i made this list few days ago with the worst team at the moment in out of players in the dutch league

grandel

milan berck-beelenkamp rene bot leiwakabessy

garry de graaf paulus pothuizen jochen janssen

charlie vd ouweland

rene van rijswijk guilliano grot markus rosenberg

haha yeah he scored one, but hey he's bound to get lucky sometime

anyone see van nistelrooy's goal? brilliant, first that great solo by rooney and then this superb finish!! and barcelona absolutely killing madrid:D:D shame it only was 3-0, is should have at least been 6-0

btw psv-rkc was great to:)

• 1 month later...

ummm...

Ronaldinho

beckham!! obviously! nooi lied...hes garbage

Zidane

Rooney

Henry

Kaka

Van Nistelrooy just because hes my fav. player

Ronaldo(hasnt been the same since hes been getting injured on and off)

thats my list..Owen would be on there but i dont know...he got traded to a bad team (imo)

Fashion is Art

• 3 weeks later...

^ Dida??? you seen the way he's playing lately?? milan are really regretting it big time they let abbiati go to juve....

• 2 weeks later...

depends, i like watching juve or milan, but that's mostly because of their great players, not a fan of catenaccio though, i'm from holland, so i prefer dutch soccer school, based on skill and attacking soccer!:)

Casillas aweful???? he's pretty much the only reason real drawed a lot of games in their crappy period this season, the period they're getting out of now

Hildebrand and Enke are ok, but i think Gomez is the most talented keeper at the moment, no one has his athletic power and brilliant reflexes, he saved psv last year against L'Ol with that impossible save at a shot from i think govou!

Stekelenburg is very young and very talented, he's not one of the best yet, but will be soon