philippines :: general

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If it's going to be 2-3 SuFu-ers, I'd be down. Something about 1-on-1s just strike me the wrong way. I'm still reeling from my last meet up... Ended up sharing a bed with Stuntastic for 9 mos, most of the time spent on him trying to sell me his Samurais. Ho ho ho.

All that comes to mind is me and Ed, whose probably busy.. building another mall or something. I'll let you know. Next week should be good.

Terrible that you've got no one to show you around. A lot of the great places to go to here aren't really common knowledge unless you know someone, who knows someone. Otherwise, you'll be stuck going to Greenbelt.. eating at Jerry's Grill most of the time. Which isn't bad really, it could just be a lot better.

ffffuuuuck. yo Will you were totally right. totally been eating at Gerry's Grill. shit is pretty good. My cousins are in school and are totally busy and shit.

I did however end up going to Dolce or something and getting trashed there.

the club scene is totally different here compared to LA. i was completely up on my cousins homegirls and many dudes were mean mugging me.

but i dgaf 3000 still was fun anyway.

• 10 months later...
Oy, so what's good in Makati these days? Checking up on investments in the area later in august, want to do some good nightlife.

Dub step, girls, alcohol, Dub step, Korean food, dub step, Handful of African drug smugglers, dub step with some freestyle emceeing over it, Greyone people are normal people, small VIP sections, free style rappers, a whole UNIVERS, Filipinos, more free style battles, Niggas from The Bay Area who go SWAGSWAGSWAG and pop Supreme hats and thizz face, DJ Ace has a kid now, Filipinays, Balut, old people, graffiti kids, tobacco smoke, mashed up valiums, Beefcakes, Everyone who goes to/ever went to Benilde are still there, Tolkien White Dudes, dub step, In n Out Burger will never be here, and I think thats about it now..

Yeap, more bits of father than DJ now, but I wouldn't know as of late. The "it" place thing is something that's pretty damn foreign to me now, there being so many.

But I think that block summed it up. Subliminally, I miss you. Can we have a Ghost moment? Swayze replaced with you, clay replaced with pomade? Teach me to make shappessss.

Dub step, girls, alcohol, Dub step, Korean food, dub step, Handful of African drug smugglers, dub step with some freestyle emceeing over it, Greyone people are normal people, small VIP sections, free style rappers, a whole UNIVERS, Filipinos, more free style battles, Niggas from The Bay Area who go SWAGSWAGSWAG and pop Supreme hats and thizz face, DJ Ace has a kid now, Filipinays, Balut, old people, graffiti kids, tobacco smoke, mashed up valiums, Beefcakes, Everyone who goes to/ever went to Benilde are still there, Tolkien White Dudes, dub step, In n Out Burger will never be here, and I think thats about it now..

fuck .. dub step got there? fuck

jealous about the Muji in rockwell :/

i wish we had that in socal

isnt skateboarding getting pretty big now too?