philippines :: general

Dont mention it...

Theres a lot of new places poppin up left and right, but you have to go out with people who WANT to go and have a good time. Not just go have a good time to be scene.

Shit gets old and its the same circulation of people, if you frequent the same spots.

Its fun, but in moderation...

Guilys or watever the spelling is, is dope on Thursdays. Ups to DJ Ace... Its an alright crowd, the ratio is pretty good. I think its like 4 to 1? I mean, the two times Ive went, once 4 months ago and the other time around 2 weeks ago, there was def a good ratio... Female to male that is... A lot of Watever that school is, girls... Ateneo and uhhh... Some other school...

If youre down to go out with people who wanna go out for the sake of enjoying going out, not to just have a picture taken with whoever girl, anywhere is a good place to go...

Except MIXED NUTS...

Unless you like that kind of stuffs...

If youre lookin for Dior or APC, they got em at Homme Et Femme at Shangri-La. And some other store around Greenbelt, dont kno the name... Has Dior...

Theodores at The Fort and the sister store DOTDOTDOT over at Greenbelt 5 also has designerish brands...

Theres some store at Rockwell (forgot the name) that has Cheap Mondays, but you can get those anywhere...

Locally, theres Viktors over at where-ever the stores are now... Pioneer? and now at Greenbelt 5...

And Defakto, but ask WillKhitie aboot that... He reps that shit hard!!!

See nigga, I aint the only one!!!

Cheap and weak...

If you wanna get laid, you can frequent Embassy and bag bitches that wanna be scene... I mean seen... Same shit... Literally, same shit every week...

You see them one night, and think to yourself, fuck... I lost my chance with that girl... Dont fret, theyre gonna be there the exact same time and day, the next week... Possibly on another day, that same week...

OR... You can go to a beach, Cebu, Boracay, White Beach, and bag some girls that go there for the weekend. A lot of em are call center girls, who go on the weekends with their call center folk... It differs from beach to beach.

If my friends were here in Cebu, Id be at Cebu partyin at watever club their friends/fams own. Free? Why not...

Theres also FIAMA on Fridays, PLAY over at Attica on Tuesdays, and where ever else...

Cubao X for the watever "scene" there... Its cool, a lot of my good friends from Puerto are there, sometimes some decent music... Depending what youre into...

I was gonna call someone out, but Im not gonna waste my time, until another incident occurs... Which wont happen the rest of my week...

Beware of some Koreans... They act like they wanna marry you and shit...

go up to baguio then look for the bus thatll take you up to the rice terraces .. score some green there .. then lemme know if ish is weak.... get some hash too if they have em

Well I wouldnt, because I dont smoke. HAHA...

But EVERYONE else around me does... Plus seeing if people can smoke a joint and a couple of bong hits, and jus be... there? Not the best... But there are a few people, who supposedly have "the real shit," but like you sed. You gotta go up in the cuttys for that stuff...

what happened to redshirt?

He's back sort of.

I've been busy with school and work. Haven't hanged ou with my main man stunt for some time now. But keeping up with "tradition" is still get trashed often but usually with school folk. How's everybody been?

He's back sort of.

I've been busy with school and work. Haven't hanged ou with my main man stunt for some time now. But keeping up with "tradition" is still get trashed often but usually with school folk. How's everybody been?

i have nothing to do with your drinking habits.

Ditto, im looking for that stuff if you've got anything in my size range. Drop by Greyone if you got a chance.

PM me your number or something. I dont think it would go too well if I just came in chanting willkhitie. :-/

this is the bag though

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

Got more photos. just gotta re charge cam to upload more.

here are the shoes. one of them atleast

IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

IMG_06032.jpg

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_06002.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

PS I think my friend works at Greyone now. Her name is Sam Dalrymple. lol if she is just have her message me so I can come by

PS I think my friend works at Greyone now. Her name is Sam Dalrymple. lol if she is just have her message me so I can come by

Ah.. yeah, alright. I'll bug her when I get around to it. Busy with school, it's finals week and we're busy getting our Brixton out to our stores.

What else you got?

EMBASSY EMBASSY HEMBASSY BEMBASSY BABSY i BEBABAMBESSY ABASSY EMSSSY BABBSY AMBASSY HAMBASSY YARBARBASMSY...

Full of everything youd ever want...

Mash ups, girls, alcohol, Mash ups, Korean girls, Mash ups, Handful of black dudes, Mano Lotho, Mash ups, Greyone people, small VIP sections, Mash ups, a whole UNIVERSE, Filipinos, Mash ups, Niggas from The Bay Area who go YEEYEEYEE and pop collars and thizz face, DJ ACE, Filipinays, Balut, old people, Mash Ups, tabacco smoke, Valuum, Mash ups, Beefcakes, Everyone who goes to/ever went to Benilde, Token White Dudes, Mash ups, In n Out Burger, and I think thats about it...

MASHUPSMASHUPSSMASHUPSHASHUPSBOOTLEGGERSMASHUPSMASHUPSSANDWICH

• 1 year later...