philippines :: general

• 3 weeks later...
Are you one of the greyone guys? I dropped by the Greenbelt store recently to take a peek at the Clae sneakers.

Yeah. Whisper SUFU to any of the sales associates and get a free "no homo" with your purchase.

Pretty good. Anybody here frequent Play Tuesday other than me and Stuntastic?

Yea you faggots, come out to PLAY on Tuesday AKA TOMORROW NIGHT AT 10.

Over at A.Venue Mall in Makati...

Its OFFICIALLY my last nite over at PLAY.

Shits fun. If youre into REAL old school hip hop, early 90s shit, and not the gay [censored for sneaky sneaky people, hi.]

Yea...

Good music, good people, good vibes, and if you come in time, get some shots from us.

COME OUT YOU PUNK ASS PINOYS...

If you do the OFFICIAL Superfuture handshake, I'll do a shot with you on the spot...

Now you need to know the OFFICIAL handshake... I kno WILL doesnt know it...

Teehee...

selaviso, i heard the visayas region isn't the safest place to go right now.

i suggest you pm stuntastic for a good time in manila/makati/whatever. no homo, unless you want.

FUCK SAFETY NIGGA I RUN THIS BITCH NO ONE CAN CATCH ME MIDGET ASS TAXI DRIVERS WANNA TAKE YO MONEY WITH A BROKE ASS BILLY CLUB NIGGA YOU CANT HANDLE ENGLISH

Southern Mindanao is more dangerous, Visayas region is pretty safe. Since you are in Bohol, you can also take a short boat ride to Cebu or fly to Boracay (not really sure if you can take a boat from Bohol).

oh nice nice. whats good in bahol btw? i just know its supposed to be a nice island...but im really clueless to it all.

They have tarsiers, chocolate hills, river cruise in Loboc, a nice beach in Panglao Island, shitloads of Spanish-era historical stuff and churches, among other things.

mrjuby: redshirt posts more regularly in pEX nowadays

Anything good in Cebu?

I will be in Cebu from today until Friday.

Looking for good places to eat, etc.

Just came from Cebu the other day, you can check out Ayala Mall for the following restos: Cafe Laguna (local food), Gustavian's (good and relatively cheap deli place. eat all you can beef/lamb/pork for Php850 and a killer Roast Beef Sub at around Php 290 I think). Go down to the local market to get your danggit and dried pusit. If you are in the Mactan Island area, check out sutukil..it's something similar to dampa.

why the fuck did you neg rep me?

See nigga, I aint the only one!!!

oh and i always wondered. how is the weed out there?

Cheap and weak...

If you wanna get laid, you can frequent Embassy and bag bitches that wanna be scene... I mean seen... Same shit... Literally, same shit every week...

You see them one night, and think to yourself, fuck... I lost my chance with that girl... Dont fret, theyre gonna be there the exact same time and day, the next week... Possibly on another day, that same week...

OR... You can go to a beach, Cebu, Boracay, White Beach, and bag some girls that go there for the weekend. A lot of em are call center girls, who go on the weekends with their call center folk... It differs from beach to beach.

If my friends were here in Cebu, Id be at Cebu partyin at watever club their friends/fams own. Free? Why not...

Theres also FIAMA on Fridays, PLAY over at Attica on Tuesdays, and where ever else...

Cubao X for the watever "scene" there... Its cool, a lot of my good friends from Puerto are there, sometimes some decent music... Depending what youre into...

I was gonna call someone out, but Im not gonna waste my time, until another incident occurs... Which wont happen the rest of my week...

Beware of some Koreans... They act like they wanna marry you and shit...

Just came from Cebu the other day, you can check out Ayala Mall for the following restos: Cafe Laguna (local food), Gustavian's (good and relatively cheap deli place. eat all you can beef/lamb/pork for Php850 and a killer Roast Beef Sub at around Php 290 I think). Go down to the local market to get your danggit and dried pusit. If you are in the Mactan Island area, check out sutukil..it's something similar to dampa.

Thanks. I'm at the Shangri-La Mactan Spa. I might go exploring tomorrow unless I get called into a meeting with our big bosses.

If you wanna get laid, you can frequent Embassy and bag bitches that wanna be scene... I mean seen... Same shit... Literally, same shit every week...

You see them one night, and think to yourself, fuck... I lost my chance with that girl... Dont fret, theyre gonna be there the exact same time and day, the next week... Possibly on another day, that same week...

LOL, Speaking some truth there.

On the weed though yea? It's pretty hard to find good ones, but it's relatively cheap. What we lack in quality, we make up for in quantity. Smoke a bag of that stuff and I'm sure you wont know the difference.