philippines :: general

• 2 weeks later...

i was in manila/palawan for like 3 weeks, it was such a good experience. i havent been back since i moved to nyc 20 years ago! it was such a trip. saw a lot of poverty, but lived on the opposite side of it. i stayed in the rennaisance and did alot of chillin at the greenbelts, rockwell and bonifacio. the food is soo good it ll kill u.

to the poster below, i think i met you, i spoke to you about streetwear/sneaker places in manila. i never found the bunker. i was asking everyone! i think i spoke to you about riding fixed in manila and if anyone ever does it ...

Rofl, sorry, but I guess it was unavoidable since we're talking about a corrupt catholic country in Asia. Bah?

Anyone tried riding fixed around Manila? It's such a trip, almost dying I mean.

man i miss the philippines.....i just came back from a 2 month vacation there =[ . . . GREAT FOOD too lol soooo much weight gain XD

i was in manila/palawan for like 3 weeks, it was such a good experience. i havent been back since i moved to nyc 20 years ago! it was such a trip. saw a lot of poverty, but lived on the opposite side of it. i stayed in the rennaisance and did alot of chillin at the greenbelts, rockwell and bonifacio. the food is soo good it ll kill u.

to the poster below, i think i met you, i spoke to you about streetwear/sneaker places in manila. i never found the bunker. i was asking everyone! i think i spoke to you about riding fixed in manila and if anyone ever does it ...

bro Bunker is at Fort Bonifacio. Heres the add = 32nd st. Karport Building.

• 2 weeks later...