philippines :: general

More later, Im fuckin sick with like some stomache shit...

So being in public suuuuuuuuuuucks... Esp. with tight pants... I shouldnt have worn these pants...

Haha, Did you get the Greyone Cancer? I was going to bug you earlier when I was riding around, but I remembered you had some "stomach flu".

Finally got skid stops down, man fun. :D

is this Grey One store new or something? i visited last july-august and haven't heard about it at all

We've been around a year and a bit now (4/20 as of last year). Have you been to our spot in Rockwell? We've about to open our 2nd store sometime within this year. Yes, a store, doors, an entrance, the works.

I'd recommend everyone, mostly Fil-Americans, to stay away from those types, HNPs (Hawak ng Politiko), kept girls and such. No matter what they say, brotha, "It's a trap!"

Funny how it's a common denominator that they usually pay for everything. (Sure, shxts like a fairy-tale story and for awhile you'll feel all righteous cause your rescuing them from their shxtty waste of a life.) It's all fun and games, until the Politician funding this bxtch finds out that not only has be been sharing his farmed vagina with you, but you've also been using his money as well.

We've been around a year and a bit now (4/20 as of last year). Have you been to our spot in Rockwell? We've about to open our 2nd store sometime within this year. Yes, a store, doors, an entrance, the works.

I'd recommend everyone, mostly Fil-Americans, to stay away from those types, HNPs (Hawak ng Politiko), kept girls and such. No matter what they say, brotha, "It's a trap!"

Funny how it's a common denominator that they usually pay for everything. (Sure, shxts like a fairy-tale story and for awhile you'll feel all righteous cause your rescuing them from their shxtty waste of a life.) It's all fun and games, until the Politician funding this bxtch finds out that not only has be been sharing his farmed vagina with you, but you've also been using his money as well.

im all about the S E X

nope, haven't been to rockwell in five years. will visit next time i'm there though, which will probably be in '10.

I always give those Pharoah girls outside a smile whenever I go to Sango! .

I dunno what goes on in places like Pharoah. (0)

Edmond did you construct the Balenciaga store as well?

yes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

where exactly is it? i visited power plant and ateneo but didnt see grey one. ill try finding it next year i guess

Sukhotai was great back in the 90's I remember fun times there as a child. Pandan Chicken FTW!

Had some som's pad thai tonight, it's allright.

There is this thai place in Glorieta too. Dusit Thai if I remember correctly used to be inexpensive but not anymore.

dusit was one of the hotels i stayed in. any recommendations for hotels anyone? :)