philippines :: general

Niggz that was me first time at a place like that. Jan wanted to have some fun and I was down. Told yo ass I was crazy.

If we made ya uncomfortable I would like to apologize maybe me can hang out again sans the titibars and mamasangs.

It was the shiz getting free lapdances,beers and whatnot. That nigga Jan is the man.

The backstory for the night was fucking brill. We were saying to the establishments that we were half brothers and it was my birthday. I pretended I didn't know tagalog. That shit got it's perks it's the truth.

Lucky bastard on the real...

Shits not my cup of tea either. Ive never been to a strip club in the states...

But fuck, Makati Ave is a fuckin trip... I mean, how many dudes would mind having a flock of bitches on your cock? Ummm... Hahaha...

I wish it was my "birthday" tho foreal...

This fool was gettin girls on him left and right. Nigga actin like it was his first time...

And it was only my 2nd time going to Makati ave haha...

If only Hooters didnt close at 12. Wat kinda bullshit is that...

Im currently at that Create your own Crepe shit at Rockwell, under G1...

I cant tell if my music is annoying anyone around me, but this fool is old and this milf and her daughter is hot, so watevers...

My jeans now has weird creases.

No pics since cams are not allowed in joints like that. Shit was poppin!!!

Jan our acting was good enough yeah? It's not really my cup of tea as well but as I always tell y'all niggas Im down for whatever.

you guys make the philippines sound so fun last time i went was in 2001 with my mom and i was like a soph in high school at the time and also with my mom. im goin in jan with my bestfriend and his lil bro so im pretty sure im gunna try and rail as many philippino chicks as possible during my stay haha.

Shit, give me that card...

Food and drinks 20% off? And watching some random bitch sit on a 3 foot dildo?

Entertainment?

I haven't been there. Not sure about the dildo show. Allegedly it's a "KTV place" I dunno what goes down there... (0)

Jubi you asshole, I told you you should have atleast stayed with us the fortnight before you left.

brian.

Either National Sports Grill or Tropez. Stuntastic know what's up he's the fucking alcoholic in huurr. (7)

I haven't been there. Not sure about the dildo show. Allegedly it's a "KTV place" I dunno what goes down there... (0)

Jubi you asshole, I told you you should have atleast stayed with us the fortnight before you left.

brian.

Either National Sports Grill or Tropez. Stuntastic know what's up he's the fucking alcoholic in huurr. (7)

AF1 is a trip... Iono if anyone cares for me to explain wat happens, but its fuckin a trip...

Theres a room where theres a stage, and girls performs and feels herself and shit...

Tropazz is good, because since its the end of the month, I think Cocktails are 50% off...

National is good because of the 350 for all you can drink beer... I think its 4-8 right now, or someshit...

I'm meeting some friends for dinner/drinks at GB5. We haven't settled on a restaurant. Any recommendations?

I highly recommend La Maison for ribs...

For the AF1 queries, just like any other non-family KTVs. It's girls dancing at the stage, stripping and then some, never heard of any dildo action going on though. Most of the time, the goal is for you to 'table' them, that's where they earn or their POS (point of sale). from the food and most especially the drinks.

Oh just inside AF1, there's a "spa" as well called Flight 168.

I'm meeting some friends for dinner/drinks at GB5. We haven't settled on a restaurant. Any recommendations?

Depends on what you want an how much your willing to spend for it. There's alotta good places in the Greenbelt area. Restaurants at both 5 and 3 are pretty good, it's just a matter of deciding what food you feel like.

AF1 is a trip... Iono if anyone cares for me to explain wat happens, but its fuckin a trip...

Theres a room where theres a stage, and girls performs and feels herself and shit...

Tropazz is good, because since its the end of the month, I think Cocktails are 50% off...

National is good because of the 350 for all you can drink beer... I think its 4-8 right now, or someshit...

stunt please tell story of af1 bitches and hows the quality of girls there

damn where is joey marquez when you need him

stunt please tell story of af1 bitches and hows the quality of girls there

damn where is joey marquez when you need him

Not bad actually... Well, from wat I can remember... some pretty fly girls there...

More later, Im fuckin sick with like some stomache shit...

So being in public suuuuuuuuuuucks... Esp. with tight pants... I shouldnt have worn these pants...