the master plan

thewindsong

ok i've decided to be an english teacher in asia and hook up with the hot local women over there. and once i find someone who's really hot, i'll bring them back to canada with me by giving them the green card. however, i'll make her sign a prenup so that if something goes wrong, i don't get screw over and have to support her or something. i'll then repeat the process again (go back to asia and get some new bitch) ad nauseum until death do us part. i was planning to just live in asia for the rest of my life, but i kinda regret abandoning the new world, so this is the best that i can come up with.

so what do you guys think of this plan?

you are missing:

- the obligatory trust fund scam before leaving.

- personal connections with top government officials in the Asian country of choice.

- offshore bank account for your laundered money.

Guest jmatsu
ok i've decided to be an english teacher in asia and hook up with the hot local women over there. and once i find someone who's really hot, i'll bring them back to canada with me by giving them the green card. however, i'll make her sign a prenup so that if something goes wrong, i don't get screw over and have to support her or something. i'll then repeat the process again (go back to asia and get some new bitch) ad nauseum until death do us part. i was planning to just live in asia for the rest of my life, but i kinda regret abandoning the new world, so this is the best that i can come up with.

so what do you guys think of this plan?

your plan obviously hasn't been researched well enough to be executed. do you think you're the only horny rice chasing westerner who dreams of doing this?

prenups don't apply to immigrant-wives because you actually are obligated by the government (i assume you're an american), to financially provide for the immigrant for a number of years before she even can garner a work visa, let alone a green card. they become a dependent. there are cases of seperation in which the western citizenship holder actually had to support the ex spouse because the state doesn't want the burden.

other than jp, i don't know about the rest of asia, but according to a couple of reliable sources, it is highly unlikely that any company will employ you after your first fiasco or extend your work visa after the fact, since you're planning on going back to the u.s. or whatever for long long intervals.

my advice is to mary some rich asian bitch, get that citizenship, travel freely in both countries for various intervals allowed by both, and try to get some extra poon on the side.

you are missing:

- the obligatory trust fund scam before leaving.

- personal connections with top government officials in the Asian country of choice.

- offshore bank account for your laundered money.

thanks dood, i haven't thought about these things, but they seem to be easily avoided though.

like what scam? if it's a scam then i can probably not fall for it.

as for connection with top officials, i'm going to choose some girl from a developed region, not from some rural backwater part of china. so i don't think there's a problem there.

and why would i need to launder money? i'm rich enough and can make it legitimately (i've a deegree).

your plan obviously hasn't been researched well enough to be executed. do you think you're the only horny rice chasing westerner who dreams of doing this?

prenups don't apply to immigrant-wives because you actually are obligated by the government (i assume you're an american), to financially provide for the immigrant for a number of years before she even can garner a work visa, let alone a green card. they become a dependent. there are cases of seperation in which the western citizenship holder actually had to support the ex spouse because the state doesn't want the burden.

other than jp, i don't know about the rest of asia, but according to a couple of reliable sources, it is highly unlikely that any company will employ you after your first fiasco or extend your work visa after the fact, since you're planning on going back to the u.s. or whatever for long long intervals.

my advice is to mary some rich asian bitch, get that citizenship, travel freely in both countries for various intervals allowed by both, and try to get some extra poon on the side.

you're right, i haven't done much research on this yet, but i've unintentionally ran across a lot of info about this over the years. there are people in america that actually charge money (10k) to sponsor people over. i'm from vancouver canada, and is actually an asian immigrant haha. i once heard a discussion on the radio about this, and the immigration lawyer said that the sponsor has to support the wife for 3 years without government assistance, then she can applied for government assistance after that. i don't think i have a problem staying with a really hot asian chick for three years, providing her with 3 small meals a day (i live with my parent in a large house). i'm planning to separate with her after 3 years though, so she can legally get government assistance if she wants or something, just so i don't have to support her anymore (i'm sure this is legal).

as for finding employment in asia (china, korea, taiwan, vietnam), english teachers are in high demand right now so i think there's plenty of private conversation schools to choose from...

If you can't get any here you probably can't get any there either

not true...im vietnamese and its very common for these old geezers to go back and bring back some bitch

they'd suck ur dick all the way over to get to the US

friend of my dad got dumped by his wife after 20 yrs...not a problem...he went back and brought back one in less than a month

not true...im vietnamese and its very common for these old geezers to go back and bring back some bitch

they'd suck ur dick all the way over to get to the US

friend of my dad got dumped by his wife after 20 yrs...not a problem...he went back and brought back one in less than a month

how unpleasant.

Guest jmatsu

i hate to break it to you, but english teachers in japan are the lowest of the low (as far as gaijin in jp employment goes). bottom of the foodchain. i guess if that's the only employment you can get/or the only way for you to get to japan, so be it.