Post your desktops.

seksu!

• 4 weeks later...
...all the better to see them with. ;)

actually its default..i've tried system preferences to try and change the size of the icons..but no luck.

Finder>View>Show View Options

also why do you have those images mounted (firefox and msn) why won't you just install them?

Opening Day! (not in Boston though)

Picture1-2.png

...all the better to see them with. ;)

actually its default..i've tried system preferences to try and change the size of the icons..but no luck.

Click on your background then go up to VIEW on the menu bar, then show view options, there is a slider to change the size.

they're installed...yet those icons remain. i try to shove it under a file and it only creates an alias..original remains. i try to delete it and it says its in use so i can't.. :confused:

Quit firefox and then go into the firefox image icon on the desktop. drag the ff icon into your application folder (that will install it) and open firefox from that location. then you can just drag the image file to the trash can and it will disappear. you can do the same for msn.

I can only speak for myself, but I had to start somewhere. I'm good enough with computers to figure shit out. So I got a macbook and did a ton of reading and now I'm as comfortable and knowledgeable with OS X as I ever was with Windows. People who can't use OS X probably aren't very good with Windows either.