Post your desktops.

seksu!

Shit, I forget the site...I think I just googled 'desktops' and found a site. haha

Oh, the uzi is Safari, the pirate flag is illustrator, and the treasure chest is photoshop. I wanted to change more but figured I might forget what the hell they are.

Ah, I thought they were really cool programs that I haven't heard of that I was missing out on.

i was looking through www.interfacelift.com and saw that one. i didn't like how the sky is PS'd out so i opted for this one instead:

Ah good find, this is the site.

I love landscape photos for backgrounds. I wish I could find some high res store layouts or something for a desktop background.

In windows:

Drag whatever you want to the desktop and it'll make your shortcut. Right-click on that icon and go to Properties and you'll see "Change Icon". Make the size box you want in whatever program and set that as the icon.

could some one w/ a mac tell me how to get the macintosh HD icon off the desktop if possible, its bugging me. thanks!

You can give it a blank icon, and " " as a name, and you won't see it anymore. That how I did back in the Tiger time. Maybe there's a more conveniant way to do it on Leopard, but I didn't find.

You can give it a blank icon, and " " as a name, and you won't see it anymore. That how I did back in the Tiger time. Maybe there's a more conveniant way to do it on Leopard, but I didn't find.

Way to bump the page and skip the answer:

could some one w/ a mac tell me how to get the macintosh HD icon off the desktop if possible, its bugging me. thanks!

Finder > Preferences > Advanced > Uncheck HDD