Post your desktops.

seksu!

if you nerds want some ideas to clean up/minimalize your desktop, check out my roomie's blog for inspiration??

http://desktopology.tumblr.com

most of you are probably familiar w/ this, but your friend's blog title reminded me of:

http://www.desktopography.net/

a lot of very, very good wallpapers.

and quite a few i'm not into, but they're all pretty well done.

how difficult was the hackintosh install? i've been thinking about doing the same now that the ipad was announced as a total failure

If you already have a mac and OSX/SL disc, it's pretty easy, but if you don't have access to a mac it gets a little harder and involves multiple thumb drives/externals.

The Dell Mini 10v is awesome because all hardware (wifi,mouse,sound) work without any tweaking necessary but if you want to upgrade the RAM it's a huge pain in the ass.

If you already have a mac and OSX/SL disc, it's pretty easy, but if you don't have access to a mac it gets a little harder and involves multiple thumb drives/externals.

The Dell Mini 10v is awesome because all hardware (wifi,mouse,sound) work without any tweaking necessary but if you want to upgrade the RAM it's a huge pain in the ass.

yeah i have an imac, wanted to pick up the dell mini for basic tasks (IMing,itunes,web-browsing) to save my mac for production

yeah i have an imac, wanted to pick up the dell mini for basic tasks (IMing,itunes,web-browsing) to save my mac for production

Def get the Lenovo s10e/s10. Easiest to hackintosh. Currently dual booting snow leopard with windows 7 and i couldn't be happier.

^read on a tutorial for the Lenovo yesterday, definitely seems very easy to do, do you if it works on the other S10 models, like the tablet, or the silver one, maybe S10e? i think

I know for a fact that the Snow Leopard enabler works for the s10 and the s10e. Some people have even gotten s10-2 to work but for the tablet I think people are still trying to get it to work. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, i've installed Mac OSX about 20 times now for my netbook and my friends' so i'm pretty familiar with the process. All you need is an s10/s10e (which you can find for no more than 250ish now) and a friend with a mac system.