Post your desktops.

seksu!

anw for ppl looking for smth like that. i found a free version. its called gimmesometune. works just as well. and its on your desktop background (gotta change some of the settings to achieve that). but yea its free, works just as well :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is windows 7 much better than vista?

cause i dont have any problems with vista, but i don't want to fuck up by installing something that isn't worth it

the only thing that bugs me is how much trouble i have with themes on vista

kinda want to delete some dock icons and change the display icons of the ones i keep

ehhh

desktop.png

Wow, Windows 7's interface looks clean. I'll just keep to my 64Vista till they finalize.

5fe48933.png

do you use IE?

I get more IE views on my blog than expected...why the fuck does anyone still use that shit?

Firefox just passed up IE 7 in users as far as browsers go. It'll be a while before anything else amasses IE, especially considering how tons of companies use IE as a standard.

Wow, Windows 7's interface looks clean. I'll just keep to my 64Vista till they finalize.

5fe48933.png

Firefox just passed up IE 7 in users as far as browsers go. It'll be a while before anything else amasses IE, especially considering how tons of companies use IE as a standard.

Im feeling your clock widget thing. can you gimme some info on it?

oh and heres my desktop!

desktop.jpg

• 2 weeks later...