What the hell do you do when clothes aren't cool anymore?

wEstSidE

This is one of those posts that appears to make sense at first, but is in fact completely useless.

And I want to squeeze my brains out with a table vise everytime some sucker makes comments like these two.

+1, especially considering nothing looks as dated as 10y/old business suits but 80s Yohji still looks fashion forward and highly wearable.

I sell everything off. But since from what I've seen from you, you have some unique items. Definitely hold on to them. Neatly fold them and put them in an air sealed container. Then eventually have kids. Let your kid be the best dressed kid in his high school wearing clothes that are virtually impossible to find.

donate to me? Where i live people dont know what fashion is, they think its all hollister. I could rock it. Let me know ;)

if you like it but it's currently out of style/going to be out of style: keep it and it will either be in style again or worth something to someone else

if you hate it and it's currently out of style/going to be out of style: sell it, donate it, or trash it

if you're unsure of an item: leave it in your closet for a month. if you haven't come back to it by then, sell/trash/donate it.

but whatever you do, don't let go of your aprils! if you must though, feel free to give them to me.

my rule is: if i haven't worn it within a year or two, it's going to get sold or goodwilled

my last bunch was 4 garbage bags full and let me tell you it hurt like hell letting all those clothes go :(

shop less you crazy motherfucker.

4 garbage bags is fuckloads.

I usually can't afford to lose any of my clothes. I'm low on fundage most of the time and this reallllly limits my ability to buy any fads. I just always try to keep it plain and simple, polos, minimalistic tees and jeans that can fit anything I wear. The only clothes I've /ever/ thrown away was some shirts and pants from my fat days. And those I gave away to goodwill.