superracism!!!

mizanation

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the gypsies at the train stations that make their newborns run around and ask for money and steal whatever's in sight. They're gross too, when they eat they make creepy noises and are so disgustingly messy. I'm also afraid that one day when I refuse to give them money they will put a curse on me.

i hate the gypsies on the subway who throw their babies into your arms and then take your luggage.

i hate lazy filipinos who dont do nothing but talk shit and brag about shit they dont have.

i hate filipino girls who dress slutty and a flirt,but find out they are virgins and dont want to give it up.if you aint makin this chimpo stand up keep truckin b*tch!

Guest jmatsu
I hate blacks... eating up all the chicken, breathing up all the air with their huge noses, and constantly being loud and stealing stuff.

hey moron,

jews have the big noses. black people have the broad kind.

Guest jmatsu
i am black...i have a jew nose. it's crooked and everything. thanks racist..oh wait what thred is this?

wait...you say your etheopian, but are you sure you're not part arab?

regardless, two wrongs don't make a right.

Guest thesnow

A thread full of classic case self-loathers: can't live with themselves, but can't change who they are.

However i agree with the vatican statement from like page 1 plus I like black chicks