Robert Geller F/W 07-08

^

I'm sure this is gonna be slightly more affordable than other high-end brands.

I can't wait to see more of these. I, for one, am indifferent about the Versace Plokhov (ofcourse I'm only judging from pics, but however nicely the suits were cut, the glossiness and the polishedness were definitely turn offs for me), and ready to migrate my love of Cloak onto Robert Geller.

I think everyone is going to pleasantly surprised with the price points. Here are some ball park figures; Jackets $450-600, pants $150-300, and shirts $150-250. So this is nowhere near the crazy prices Cloak was.

Also, the line is going to have pretty much everything. Jackets, pants, tops, shoes, etc.

Some more individual pieces;

geller07.7.jpg

geller07.8.jpg

geller07.9.jpg

geller07.10.jpg

and my favorite piece...

gellerjacket.jpg

Also, here are the current retailers;

Odin, NY

Camouflage, NY

Stel's, Boston

HTC, Santa Monica

Scout, LA

Reborn, Montreal

TNT, Toronto

Blackbird, Seattle

I'm sure there will be plenty, plenty more.

Also, here's the website, robertgeller-ny.com

No worries! I'm really looking forward to this collection as well, especially some of the footwear (even though I haven't seen any) but it's been pushed back to Spring.

There is also a collaboration of jewelry with a Japanese label, Driftwood.

Also, for all you Ny'ers. Den will be carrying the line in the near future with exclusives not to be found in Odin or other stores.

Ruach, sign me up!

• 4 weeks later...

it might be a while until Den does their little Robert Geller pop-up shop- slated

next is Cheap Monday's higher-end line, and then a womenswear designer, and

THEN Geller. considering how long the first iteration of Den was open, we probably

won't be seeing that until December/January...

what is this store Camouflage in nyc i've never heard of? any information online?

it might be a while until Den does their little Robert Geller pop-up shop- slated

next is Cheap Monday's higher-end line, and then a womenswear designer, and

THEN Geller. considering how long the first iteration of Den was open, we probably

won't be seeing that until December/January...

what is this store Camouflage in nyc i've never heard of? any information online?

It's in Chelsea, omc, just as the name suggests, it's hidden in ghey land (8th ave) amongst the flashy tight fit shirt, pointed shoes selling boutiques. Bring a chihuahau and a fake tan to make your shopping experience more pleasant.

It's in Chelsea, omc, just as the name suggests, it's hidden in ghey land (8th ave) amongst the flashy tight fit shirt, pointed shoes selling boutiques. Bring a chihuahau and a fake tan to make your shopping experience more pleasant.

So basically, it's a store for The Gay.

OMC, lets go there together. I wanna get some fly outerwears in which to educate myself.

if they sell the shoes that have the long curly toe that curls upwards with a little bronzed dick on each end, i am going there right now.

EDIT: from Citysearch:

06/19/2007 Posted by funkdobiest

The store has nice clothes but the service is horrible. The owner is rude, arrogant, and is sexist towards women. The products are over priced especially with Barney's Co-op down the street, which has a better selection and better prices. But I have to say the fact that he treats women with such disrespect is unheard of. Doesn't he know that women spend more money on their husband's clothes then men do? I definitely do not recomend this place. There is rude service and their is offensive behavior, the owner crossed into offensive.

09/09/2005 Posted by traveller4

I called the store asking about what jeans they carry and the guy on the phone says they only have g-strings and jockstraps in the store. To me it sounds like the guy answering the phone was wearing his g-string 2 sizes too small. There are plenty of places in NYC to shop I'll go to places that can leave the attitude at home.

09/09/2005 Posted by traveller4

I called the store asking about what jeans they carry and the guy on the phone says they only have g-strings and jockstraps in the store. To me it sounds like the guy answering the phone was wearing his g-string 2 sizes too small. There are plenty of places in NYC to shop I'll go to places that can leave the attitude at home.

This is priceless.

When do we go???