WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest El Salvador
Anyone have first wash advice? Water temp, wash duration, etc.

I emailed Gordon and he said he was putting some washing instructions to the website.

Guest El Salvador
thanks man... do you know when the instructions will be up?

No problem man...to be honest I don't know when exactly. He said he was going to put it on the site when the pre-order page was ready. So I guess the page will be updated again soon.

Guest jeffvyain

2 questions:

1. To anyone who's bought these that live in the US but not in NY, what was the final price including shipping? I'm really struggling for cash but I don't want to miss out on this.

2. Have we decided/can we decide on a method to judge these PRIOR to the contest starting? I don't want any wack issues like with the current Samurai contest coming up 9 months down the road when someone says our current method is not fair. Let's agree on something now, and then we can tell anyone who complains later to suck it up.

My vote: We have a poll to vote on the top 10. The top 10 send in their jeans to Gordon, who picks the top 3. We will have a one-week window to get our pictures online at the end of the contest. Only outdoor overcast/shaded pictures will be voted on (to help keep the contrast jackers down to a minimum). Blown out pictures will be assumed to be tampered with. That means figure out how to use your camera to get proper exposure.

My vote: We have a poll to vote on the top 10. The top 10 send in their jeans to Gordon, who picks the top 3. We will have a one-week window to get our pictures online at the end of the contest. Only outdoor overcast/shaded pictures will be voted on (to help keep the contrast jackers down to a minimum). Blown out pictures will be assumed to be tampered with. That means figure out how to use your camera to get proper exposure.

sounds like a plan...

im suprised most the people getting on this arent the OG's..

i want a pair of 28s or 29s, but dont think the fit will really work on me. they look awesome and props to all involved who got this off the ground!!

EDIT:

are these gonna be selvedge? ill get a pair if im allowed to taper them a bit on the sewer! could be right beauties :D but dont wanna cut off the selvedge outseam or so..

cheers

So, I heard a ton of people sizing down only one size but according to the chart it can shrink up to two sizes down so let's say I'm trying to get a 29 in. waist, would I order a size 27? And if that's true, does that mean they measure at a size 31 in its original raw state?

So, I heard a ton of people sizing down only one size but according to the chart it can shrink up to two sizes down so let's say I'm trying to get a 29 in. waist, would I order a size 27? And if that's true, does that mean they measure at a size 31 in its original raw state?

Something like that, yup. Maybe not exactly 31 raw - as I'm not sure how much the denim typically shrinks. You have to have tiny-ass hips for a 29inch waist though.

Guest El Salvador

Well, I'm just going to order size 30 which will have a 32 inch waist after one wash. A 32 inch waist would fit me perfectly. They will also shrink a bit more after several washes, but that will evened out if I take stretching into account. So I think you just should buy your normal waist size for the best (and most comfortable) fit.