WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

I just hope Edmond doesn't get a pair.

I think it would be cool if edmond gets his pair and enters the contest (that is if he learns to resize his images) and learns to focus on one pair for a year. I think it would be good for him... Also the more serious participants the merrier!

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I missed out on the S0505s when they stopped production... so I'm intent on not missing the train on these guys. Especially since it sounds like there's no chance they'll be making them again (whereas the S0505 still sort of lives on in the S0710)

The fact that the fit is going to be nice and that the denim is great in that repro sort of way are my primary reasons, though. The limited factor makes it a lock :)

So has anybody heard anything on when these are going to be delivered, I forgot to ask Gordon at the BiG party.

I emailed BiG a couple days ago asking the same question and got a reply saying that they expect to receive everything by the middle to end of next month. When BiG will ship it though, I don't know,

:( that kinda sucks I was hoping for earlier.

The later the better! I know I'm desperately trying to figure out which jeans I can get some wear on before the contests arrive. I dunno what I'm gonna do about my samurais and cyclist jeans when they arrive, much less how I'm gonna get enough wear onto my 007s and 008s. And, and, what about those Okinawas, Jins, etc. I've been meaning to get. Well, I think this "one pair of jeans" thing will be good for me, at least until I wear them into pieces in december or january.