WH/BiG Preorders start now!!!

cheep

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordon just sent me a reply saying my order, just placed, was about #125.

He said he wasn't yet keeping an exact count of these, but that was the close approx. of orders as of this afternoon.

It's definitely a respectable number.

:D

this probaly wont help you... i have a pair of 32w 811s, that are a bit too tight on me. i went with a 32w in these, after taking waist/hip measurements. im not into sizing down anymore, unless mandatory. the waist of the 32s of these are going to sit right on my hips, hopefully.

yeah... i was gonna go with a 28, but i skated in my one wash 28s yesterday, and they snugged up a bit from sweating in them. legs got tighter than id like for skating in, and if im wearing a pair of jeans everyday im gonna skate in them. creases and honeycombs are set nicely now tho...

Does anyone have any experiences how much warehouse 1000xx denim shrinks in first wash?

Thinkin about joining the contest.. trying to figure out how big these are when raw.

The measurements for the waist pre-wash are on the size chart on BiG's site.

Anywhoo, ordered my pair in 30, sized down one. Kinda wanted it slimmer, but I don't know how they fit exactly so I'm playing it safe. Gonna pick it up when they arrive.

Guest El Salvador
does anybody have an order number earlier than 430? just curious who got the first order in.

I'm 437 but I'm sure I wasn't one of the first who ordered. I think there's a good chance that somebody has an order number lower than 430.

I know there has been a lot of speculation regarding the amount of people preordering and the amount of people actually intending on entering the contest, but for what it is worth, I probably would have remained a lurker and unregistered on here if it weren't for the contest.

I caught the Sams contest half-way through and when I saw the results I swore to myself I wouldn't let the next one get away.

And BTW, if anyone has any questions, Gordon is by far one of the nicest guys I've ever talked with. He definitely is willing to answer each and every question.

Can't wait 'til they come!