happy canada day!

nettiemoore

Guest Airjamie
i'm 100% sure you don't give a fuck so i don't really know why i'm typing this, but Ottawa is the capital.

Toronto is sorta boring IMO anyway...

Hahahahahahaha, obviously you are not a golfer.

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

CanadianBacon.jpg

I don't know of anyone here that drinks Coors Light. And diamonds, my old town had to be the worst. They were too cheap to be even able to have more than one firework go off in the air at a time. That way they could draw it out to the near 30 minute mark.

i went to montreal for the first time in my life for canada day. i hate french canadians. i tihnk they may be worse than natives.

and despite being toted as one of the most fashionably forward places in north america, i saw no evidence of that whatsoever....in toronto i never feel particularly outstanding because there are so many fucking people who just reek of style...i think i was the only person in the city who wasn't still wearing flared true religions. these fuckers haven't even heard of raw denim

toronto > montreal

hahaha yea, i was in montreal last week and i saw one guy on the street who looked like he had any idea what he was doing, and some cat in this really badass store on st patrick street or something? i don't know the name but they stocked raf by raf, acne, opening ceremony and other dope gear and it was pretty much the only cool shopping spot i found

but i saw a ton of hot girls. its better during the school year as well too

i think its funny that that guy said toronto was boring and overall weird