Lanvin S/S 08

Definitely my favorite collection so far from Paris. If I had boat loads of money and was in a business/business casual setting, I would wear this stuff head to toe.

I just really like the maturity of it mixed with the playfulness of the sneakers and shorts. This collection also strikes me as being a true Spring collection. Light weight jackets, sheer shirting, shorts, light muted colors with accents of patent leather and techno fabrics. Love it.

I Love it! I'm so excited. Definitely an inspiration how I'll dress and next time I go shopping. But Lanvin... wow wish I was rich. Sorry for the pics I'm just too excited.

74972676.jpg Love this look.

74972672.jpg

And the shorts, shirt, tie, jacket look I'm really digging. I mean all of em looks that involves shorts. Awesome.

BTW how do these people get legs like these? fuck. If I'm going to be wearing shorts more often I need to make my legs look better. +homo

I agree, the best collection. Wearable, clean, sleek, chic, fuck it's just nice. $$

This is amazing. It is a bit similar to prior stuff, as FTB2 said, but I really really like it.

Wish I had some kind of access to it. Will be neat to see where ossendrijver takes this, hopefully he has some new ideas for FW, even though I'm so into this...

• 5 months later...

I'm glad they're still carrying the bowtie banner. It fits the line so well.

I'm never really impressed with Lanvins suiting until I see it on a real person, of all the lines I follow I really find Lanvin has a huge disparity between the model look and what I see in terms of fit in store.

Looking forward to wanting but not buying, again.

I think a lot of the sloppyness comes from the materials used. Silk can tend to drape weird sometimes and the fact there are sweatpants in the line paired with silk is an interesting combo. But what I really like about Lanvin's recent collections is the youthfulness of it while still looking polished.

It's an interesting collection. A bit all over the map to be honest but some very strong pieces in there none the less. Some of the styling of it is a little off in several of the looks but then again some of them are so fucking spot on. The footwear looks to be amazing especially in the dressier spectrum. I also dig the melding of all these different fabrics and materials in all the looks.