a serious fucking thread... seriously

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last life in the universe is one of the best films ever created.
no, it was a pretty good film. let's not go overboard here.

to each his own.

that movie has always been pretty up there on my list of personal favorites. i thought there was a lot of brilliant stuff in that film. almost felt like a murakami story made into film. but anyway... to each his own about the film, but im sure we can all agree Asano did a brilliant job playing that character.

to each his own.

that movie has always been pretty up there on my list of personal favorites. i thought there was a lot of brilliant stuff in that film. almost felt like a murakami story made into film. but anyway... to each his own about the film, but im sure we can all agree Asano did a brilliant job playing that character.

that's one of the reasons i liked it so much, was the murakami feel to the whole film. it is a personal favorite though, so maybe admittedly i could have gone overboard calling it one of the best films ever made, though it is pretty damn good. agreed on the good job by asano.

Guest jmatsu
Odd Job is no good? Since when? Dude throws a hat and wears a 3pc suit.What more do you want?

yeah he's better then "random task" or "fat bastard."