Keep the beast in my nature under ceaseless attack

I gets no sleep

I can't get no sleep

I can't get no sleep

I can't get no sleep

I need to sleep, although I get no sleep

I need to sleep, although I get no sleep

Solution: Blaze.

I have absolutely no trouble with falling asleep.

However, to me sleeping is a huge waste of time.

It feels great, but I could be using that time to do other things.

I stay up to 5AM doing nothing and then wake up at 8 to go to work. Great!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
The later I stay up, the more delusional I get which in turn becomes almost like a high for me. It's like I actually feel kind of good depriving myself of sleep...anyone else feel this way or am I just really that fucked up in the head?

i think thats what supposed to happen. i remember reading about some people who stayed up for like a week and started hallucinating.

i think thats what supposed to happen. i remember reading about some people who stayed up for like a week and started hallucinating.

Well yeah, I know that happens from long term sleep depravation because I've actually started hallucinating from being up for three days. I'm talking about a daily thing...I should've went to bed hours ago when I became tired but I stay up instead and the later it gets the better I feel, it doesn't happen every night but more times than not.

I usually don't even have to stay up for a week. I have real problems sleeping, I haven't had a decent nights sleep in months since even when I do sleep I wake up every 45 minutes / hour or so, and consequently most of the time I just don't bother, so I've been known to start hallucinating on a thursday in the middle of a school day.

^That's like free LSD though haha.

See, I'm a little different. It's hard for me to go to sleep but once I finally pass out I'm dead asleep...if I didn't have priorities the next day I could sleep a good 12 hours. I'm such a night owl though, I feel much more social at night...it's like my body doesn't fully wake up until the sun goes down. I think a lot of my insomnia has to do with my OCD...I haven't been diagnosed but I know I have some form of it and ever since I've gotten more into clothing it's become much worse.

I think a lot of it stems from my mom though because I have a five year old brother and I've noticed he has a lot of OCD tendancies too, if he touches a doorknob he has to do it a certain amount of times and all of his toys have to be a certain way.

all i gotta say is

BLAZEEEE

i just blazed a nice indica in a bong session and now im ASSURED sleep for the nite

seriously, blaze.

all i gotta say is

BLAZEEEE

i just blazed a nice indica in a bong session and now im ASSURED sleep for the nite

seriously, blaze.

that doesn't really change a thing for me.

I usually sleep between 4 and 6 hours every night.

Like it's actually 4h28 am and I don't think I'll be up after 10h.

I don't like going to bed early, but I don't like waking up late.

i can sleep early if i forced myself too , ie deprive myself of sleep then fall back into a "normal" pattern

but fuck a 9-5, and fuck early mornings.. i hate the feeling of going to bed because "its time"

i dont know how some people wake up at 6-7am for work at 8 , and get home around 6-7pm , eat dinner and are in bed by 10

what a waste of life

I do blaze...I just choose not to mention it in every thread I respond in.

Seriously, you remind me of Jon Stewart in 'Half Baked'. "Ever seen a dollar bill? Ever seen a dollar bill on weed man?!"

wait so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

i think jon stewart is hilarious, but then again, thats because im stoned damn near 95% of the time

I had recently come back from the Philippines. It's been almost a week, but I'm still jetlagged.

This is getting to be ridiculous. Any remedies for jetlag?

the only thing i do to fight jetlag is to make sure that when I come home, I dont sleep until its a decent hour to sleep at my destination, and my body usually takes care of the rest.

basically, suck it up for a day, the 16+ hour difference from the philippines is tough though

i have no trouble going to sleep or correcting sleep patterns (praisejeebs!), but i'm awake most nights until 5 doing random things... internet/reading/research, downloading a crap load of movies/music/HQimgs.

... if that stuff fails and i still feel like staying up i ride my bike in the middle of the empty streets for a few hours or till the sun comes up b/c when the direct sunlight hits and i see more people, buses, and cars--i just want to go home and sleep. before i got my bike tho, i'd ride the trains to the end of the line, walk around places i kno will be empty.

wait so is that a good thing or a bad thing?

i think jon stewart is hilarious, but then again, thats because im stoned damn near 95% of the time

i can't really tell if you're being serious or not. he's giving you shit for mentioning weed in just about every post you make. and without fail, next post, there it is.

you're like that annoying kid in class that always made a deal about how fuckin' blazed he was maaannn - it's lame, and noone actually gives a fuck.

but i think you are joking, so cool....

just thought i'd offer a friendly bit of advice: go to an ent doc and have your septum looked at

i did like 5 years ago, had corrective surgey recommended, and sort of forgot about it, in part because i smoked at the time

also, i was in college, so i had a jacked up sleep schedule regardless

anyway, my infrequent insomnia became more and more frequent, and functioning at my 9-5 became an issue

so i quit smokes and had the surgery done a couple months ago

best decision i ever made

you gotta stay away from booze and secondhand smoke for a while, but goddamn is it worth it

as an example, had you placed me in my current situation pre-sugery, i guarantee i wouldn't have been able to sleep - new city, new room, no light blockage, mattress on the floor

but i've been sleeping like a baby since i got here

do it do it do it